Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Need a Laugh? Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara Will Have You Cracking Up
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Here's What Taylor Swift Has to Say About Those Katy Perry Rumors
- One Dad, Four Newborns: Father of Quadruplets Cares for Babies After Wife's Tragic Death
- From TIME: 21 Things You (Maybe) Didn't Know About Justin Bieber
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
I Do! I Do!
Ugly Betty's Ana Ortiz Weds in Puerto Rico, While in Italy, Desperate Housewives' Dougray Scott and Claire Forlani Celebrate with a Feast
As Teri Hatcher's suitor on Desperate Housewives, Dougray Scott played the guy who didn't get the girl. But in the small Italian village of Pievebovigliana on June 8, the Scottish actor finally got his happily ever after. At a civil ceremony performed by mayor Sandro Luciani and attended by more than 100 guests—including Hatcher and Grey's Anatomy actor Eric Dane and his wife, Rebecca Gayheart—Scott, 41, sailed through his "I dos" with CSI: NY actress Claire Forlani, 34. In her custom-made Junko Yoshioka gown and Jimmy Choo heels, "Claire looked radiant and graceful," says Luciani. When the couple, who were introduced by friends in 2005, got engaged in September, Forlani's Italian father, Pier, suggested the estate of a friend as a setting. "Claire went to see it," he says, "and fell in love with it." As did the guests, who enjoyed a reception dinner prepared in large part by Pier, a part-time chef. After partying until the early morning hours, the newlyweds finally called it a wedding. With Scott filming a movie in Bulgaria for the last two months, "This is the first time they've been together in a while," says a friend. "The wedding was like a vacation for them."
- Michelle Tan/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!