Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Do Bobbi Kristina's Social Media Accounts Hold Clues About What Happened?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Meet the Woman Who Sewed Footballs for the Super Bowl for Nearly 50 Years
- Living Out Loud! Broadway Legend Joel Grey
- SpongeBob Watches … Breaking Bad?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 08:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Captivating Crossover
TAKE YOUR TIME
"Don't throw yourself at a woman on the first date no matter how beautiful or fabulous she is ... and you shouldn't share your whole life story within the first hour 'cause what will you talk about next?"
HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY
"Try not to lie ... it only confuses things ... and you always end up getting caught!"
KEEP IT CLEAN
"Don't keep a messy house. If you meet someone tomorrow, don't you want to be able to bring her home?"
MIND YOUR MANNERS
"Don't be rude and obnoxious. It's just good manners to be polite and say 'thank you' and 'please.' My mom taught me that!"
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!