Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Black Panther: 5 Things to Know About Captain America: Civil War's Newest Superhero
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Pregnant Connecticut Teen Who Tested Positive for Zika Virus Says She Will Keep Her Baby: 'God Has Given Me a Miracle'
- All Of Parents-To-Be Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Unabashed P.D.A. Moments
- WATCH: Sebastian Stan on Auditioning for Marvel: 'I Was Really Bummed I Didn’t Get Captain America'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Captivating Crossover
TAKE YOUR TIME
"Don't throw yourself at a woman on the first date no matter how beautiful or fabulous she is ... and you shouldn't share your whole life story within the first hour 'cause what will you talk about next?"
HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY
"Try not to lie ... it only confuses things ... and you always end up getting caught!"
KEEP IT CLEAN
"Don't keep a messy house. If you meet someone tomorrow, don't you want to be able to bring her home?"
MIND YOUR MANNERS
"Don't be rude and obnoxious. It's just good manners to be polite and say 'thank you' and 'please.' My mom taught me that!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!