Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Thomas Gibson Contemplates a Return to Comedy Following His Criminal Minds Firing: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Couple of 62 Years Share Heartbreaking Farewell as They're Forced to Live in Separate Nursing Homes
- Ryan Reynolds Wishes His Wife Blake Lively (and Billy Ray Cyrus) Happy Birthday in Hilarious Message
- Watch Mayim Bialik and Marcie Leeds Recreate Their Iconic Opening Scene from Beaches
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Captivating Crossover
TAKE YOUR TIME
"Don't throw yourself at a woman on the first date no matter how beautiful or fabulous she is ... and you shouldn't share your whole life story within the first hour 'cause what will you talk about next?"
HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY
"Try not to lie ... it only confuses things ... and you always end up getting caught!"
KEEP IT CLEAN
"Don't keep a messy house. If you meet someone tomorrow, don't you want to be able to bring her home?"
MIND YOUR MANNERS
"Don't be rude and obnoxious. It's just good manners to be polite and say 'thank you' and 'please.' My mom taught me that!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!