Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,183 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'Manganiello or Manga-Hell No!' Is Our New Favorite Game (VIDEO)
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- This Week Will Be One Second Longer – Because of Science!
- Justin Timberlake Sings at Friends' Wedding as He and Jessica Biel Have Fun Weekend Away
- FROM EW: Comedian and Actor Jack Carter Dies at 93
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Captivating Crossover
TAKE YOUR TIME
"Don't throw yourself at a woman on the first date no matter how beautiful or fabulous she is ... and you shouldn't share your whole life story within the first hour 'cause what will you talk about next?"
HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY
"Try not to lie ... it only confuses things ... and you always end up getting caught!"
KEEP IT CLEAN
"Don't keep a messy house. If you meet someone tomorrow, don't you want to be able to bring her home?"
MIND YOUR MANNERS
"Don't be rude and obnoxious. It's just good manners to be polite and say 'thank you' and 'please.' My mom taught me that!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!