Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is Real Housewives Star Kim Richards Entering Rehab?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 13- Apr. 19, 2015
- Bobby Brown Clarifies Earlier Comments on Bobbi Kristina's Condition: 'God Is Hearing Our Prayers'
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Out of Her Coma but Has 'Irreversible Brain Damage' and 'Remains Unresponsive'
- Kylie Jenner Has Gray Hair, January Jones' 'Scary' Selfie and More Weekend Snaps You Have to See
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Captivating Crossover
TAKE YOUR TIME
"Don't throw yourself at a woman on the first date no matter how beautiful or fabulous she is ... and you shouldn't share your whole life story within the first hour 'cause what will you talk about next?"
HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY
"Try not to lie ... it only confuses things ... and you always end up getting caught!"
KEEP IT CLEAN
"Don't keep a messy house. If you meet someone tomorrow, don't you want to be able to bring her home?"
MIND YOUR MANNERS
"Don't be rude and obnoxious. It's just good manners to be polite and say 'thank you' and 'please.' My mom taught me that!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!