Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Take Their Monaco Vacation Aboard a Yacht
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Son of A Beautiful Mind Mathematician John Nash Remembers His Father as a 'Very Special and Unique Person'
- Art Garfunkel: Being Kind to Paul Simon 'Created a Monster'
- Kim Kardashian: When Kanye First Made Over My Closet, I Cried
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
After Losing Their Only Child in a Bicycle Accident, Glenn and Peggy Coppola Vowed to Help Other Kids Stay Safe—by Handing Out 23,000 Helmets
A NEW MISSION: Since 1995, Glenn, 55, a Stamford, Conn., cop, and Peggy, a nurse, have raised more than $150,000 to buy 23,000 helmets they hand out at supermarkets and parks. Says Peggy: "We want to prevent any child from suffering what Tim suffered."
Melodye Colucci-Stackpole of Fairfield, Conn., nominated the Coppolas. Send suggestions to HEROESAMONGUS@PEOPLEMAG.COM
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!