Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sarah Jessica Parker Is Expanding Her SJP Collection to Include LBDs, Not Just Heels!
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- It's a Boy for Gossip Girl Alum Sam Page and Wife Cassidy Boesch
- Heidi Klum's Emmys Mantra: 'A Lot of Girls Are Afraid to Be on the "Don't Page." I Go For It'
- Three Arrested, Including 17-Year-Old Girl, in Triple Homicide of California Parents and Friend
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Soul Survivor
"I have seen women at their worst—unshaven, with no makeup and with hair undone. Now you start seeing women all dolled up in front of you and start thinking, 'Hmm, I wonder what she would look like if she didn't do anything for 30 days? Will she still be attractive? Will those eyebrows really look like that? Can she rough it?'"
"There are red flags that pop up on a first date—if they over-talk you or don't listen to you or focus too much on how they look. I'm all about laughter. If you laugh at my jokes and I laugh at yours, then we have a lot in common."
"I turn my cell phone off. I give my date 100 percent of my time. Put it on 'vibrate' or something but never be rude and look at it on a date. That's just not right. You need to make that woman feel like it's just her."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!