Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 4 Kids Stabbed to Death in Memphis, Police Take Mother Into Custody
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- WATCH: Michael Phelps Edges Out Rival Ryan Lochte to Win at Olympic Swim Trials as Both Punch Their Ticket to Rio
- Johnny Depp Kicks Off U.S. Tour with Hollywood Vampires in Pennsylvania
- Janelle Monáe Dishes on Her Big Screen Debut in New Film Hidden Figures at ESSENCE Fest
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Soul Survivor
"I have seen women at their worst—unshaven, with no makeup and with hair undone. Now you start seeing women all dolled up in front of you and start thinking, 'Hmm, I wonder what she would look like if she didn't do anything for 30 days? Will she still be attractive? Will those eyebrows really look like that? Can she rough it?'"
"There are red flags that pop up on a first date—if they over-talk you or don't listen to you or focus too much on how they look. I'm all about laughter. If you laugh at my jokes and I laugh at yours, then we have a lot in common."
"I turn my cell phone off. I give my date 100 percent of my time. Put it on 'vibrate' or something but never be rude and look at it on a date. That's just not right. You need to make that woman feel like it's just her."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!