Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kellan Lutz Does Crazy Workout Hanging Off a Cliff, Warns 'Don't Try This at Home'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- High School Throws Tom Hanks-Themed Homecoming, Hanks Vows to Contribute
- Steven Spielberg: The Age of Hollywood Superhero Blockbusters Won't Last Forever
- Josh Gad to Play Roger Ebert in Film About the Making of Beyond the Valley of the Dolls
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Soul Survivor
"I have seen women at their worst—unshaven, with no makeup and with hair undone. Now you start seeing women all dolled up in front of you and start thinking, 'Hmm, I wonder what she would look like if she didn't do anything for 30 days? Will she still be attractive? Will those eyebrows really look like that? Can she rough it?'"
"There are red flags that pop up on a first date—if they over-talk you or don't listen to you or focus too much on how they look. I'm all about laughter. If you laugh at my jokes and I laugh at yours, then we have a lot in common."
"I turn my cell phone off. I give my date 100 percent of my time. Put it on 'vibrate' or something but never be rude and look at it on a date. That's just not right. You need to make that woman feel like it's just her."
September 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!