Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Usain Bolt Takes Bevy of 10 Women Back to His London Hotel as He Celebrates His Olympic Gold: Source
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Family Says Deaf Man Fatally Shot by Cop Was 'Harmless' and Would Still be Alive if Cop Knew of Impairment
- Lawyer: 'Medical Complications' Delaying Robert Durst's Extradition on Murder Charge
- The 15 Most Stylish VMA Couples of All Time
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Guy Guaranteed to Raise Your Temp
1. He likes to talk—and listen! "One of the best dates of my life, I sat on a park bench and just talked with this girl for five or six hours. If you connect with someone through dialogue, it really makes the date."
2. He's generous. "I'm a big tipper. I have a lot of friends who wait tables and park cars and they'll come home on cloud nine because they got a $20 tip. It's great to be able to change someone's day like that."
3. He's not afraid of smart women. "I like to be challenged. I like a woman that can tell me I'm an idiot and I believe her."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!