Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lena Dunham's First Food Photo Gets Gwyneth Paltrow's Stamp of Approval
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- 'Cute Mug Shot Girl' Alysa Bathrick Arrested Again
- She Rocks, Too! Watch Ozzy Osbourne's Daughter Aimée's New Music Video
- Mariska Hargitay: How Olivia Benson Inspired Me to Help Survivors of Abuse
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Guy Guaranteed to Raise Your Temp
1. He likes to talk—and listen! "One of the best dates of my life, I sat on a park bench and just talked with this girl for five or six hours. If you connect with someone through dialogue, it really makes the date."
2. He's generous. "I'm a big tipper. I have a lot of friends who wait tables and park cars and they'll come home on cloud nine because they got a $20 tip. It's great to be able to change someone's day like that."
3. He's not afraid of smart women. "I like to be challenged. I like a woman that can tell me I'm an idiot and I believe her."
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!