Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Biggest Loser Winner Is …
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Suge Knight Involved in Fatal Hit-and-Run After Allegedly Getting Into Brawl on Film Set
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- Justin Bieber Ditches Bleached Hair Look: Are You Loving His New Shade?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 11:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
Who Did You Take to Prom?
"I took my 11th-grade English teacher, Ms. Perry, to the prom because I wanted to make it up to her for cutting her classes all year."
"My prom date's name was Tasha. She was actually the typing teacher's daughter. She was very cute and innocent, or at least I thought she was. Romantic? I'm gonna have to say not really. How can you be romantic with a curfew?"
—ACTOR/SINGER KEITH ROBINSON (DREAMGIRLS)
"I didn't go to the prom; I was at military school."
"Me and my best friend ended up skipping the whole thing and going to an all-you-can-eat buffet, and I had one of the best times I've ever had in my life."
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!