Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How to Make Adorable Pink Puff Pastry Hearts for Valentine's Day (VIDEO)
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- 4 Songs That Were Written About Taylor Swift
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's Life in Photos
- Proud Mom Coco Austin Shares New Snaps of Baby Chanel: 'I Can't Get Enough of This Girl!'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
Who Did You Take to Prom?
"I took my 11th-grade English teacher, Ms. Perry, to the prom because I wanted to make it up to her for cutting her classes all year."
"My prom date's name was Tasha. She was actually the typing teacher's daughter. She was very cute and innocent, or at least I thought she was. Romantic? I'm gonna have to say not really. How can you be romantic with a curfew?"
—ACTOR/SINGER KEITH ROBINSON (DREAMGIRLS)
"I didn't go to the prom; I was at military school."
"Me and my best friend ended up skipping the whole thing and going to an all-you-can-eat buffet, and I had one of the best times I've ever had in my life."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!