Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Scandal Recap: Fitz and Mellie Plan Her Political Future as the Show Takes on Ferguson
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Harrison Ford Suffered 'Bad Laceration' to Scalp in Plane Crash, Says Eyewitness
- Twitter Flooded with Show of Support for Harrison Ford After Plane Crash
- Aviation Expert on Harrison Ford's Crash Landing: 'Everything He Did Was Perfect'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
Who Did You Take to Prom?
"I took my 11th-grade English teacher, Ms. Perry, to the prom because I wanted to make it up to her for cutting her classes all year."
"My prom date's name was Tasha. She was actually the typing teacher's daughter. She was very cute and innocent, or at least I thought she was. Romantic? I'm gonna have to say not really. How can you be romantic with a curfew?"
—ACTOR/SINGER KEITH ROBINSON (DREAMGIRLS)
"I didn't go to the prom; I was at military school."
"Me and my best friend ended up skipping the whole thing and going to an all-you-can-eat buffet, and I had one of the best times I've ever had in my life."
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!