Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Solid Gold Dancer
SHE MUST BE ...
"Intelligent, driven and confident. A woman who knows what she wants and where she's going. That to me is one of the biggest attractions."
SPORTS SKILLS A PLUS
"Obviously my life revolves around sports. She doesn't exactly have to have played in sports, but maybe she's a little athletic in some way."
A TRIP TO THE SUPERMARKET MIGHT BE MAGIC
"I'm not really one to hit on a girl in a club or a bar. But if I'm at Whole Foods and this group of girls walks by, that's a different situation. I still would never walk up and say, 'Hey, what's up? Buying bananas?' because she's going to be like, 'Loser, get away from me!' But I think it's more of a comfortable place."
HE BELIEVES IN FATE
"My friend was like, 'I'm a total matchmaker. What kind of girl are you looking for?' I'm like, 'Listen, we're not talking about specs for a Ferrari here.' I think it's just one of those things that's going to fall in your lap. You can't really plan it. A little bit of luck is involved."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!