Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Shark Tank's Barbara Corcoran on Why Women Should 'Yank Up Their Skirts' in the Workplace
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Promise Phan: What I'd Be Doing If I Weren't a YouTube Influencer
- Kendra Wilkinson Tells Bridget Marquardt 'She's Right' About How She Wrongly Handled their Post-Girls Next Door Friendship
- WATCH: Eric Stonestreet Reveals Modern Family Actresses are Cyberbullied
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Low Key Ladies' Man
HOW HE GETS THE GIRLS
"They love to laugh. I imagine that's what attracts them to me because I'm not exactly Brad Pitt."
THE PERFECT DATE
"You have a date, but you just do it in the house so no one finds out. Start in the backyard, move to the TV room, and make a night of it."
WHAT HE LOOKS FOR IN A GIRL
"I like when a woman comes up with a plan to do fun, creative things. And I'd love to meet a girl who can cook, because I don't cook at all."
"I've been proposed to a couple times on MySpace. It's flattering, but I say, 'I'd need to know more about you, other than your MySpace picture.'"
WHY WOMEN LUST AFTER HIS LIPS
"They're big, the bottom one in particular; it looks like a piece of toro."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!