Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- "We Are the World" on Its 30th Anniversary: 5 Things to Know
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Join PEOPLE for SAG Awards Fun & Live Pre-Show at 6 P.M. ET!
- What Reality Show Gets Kroll Show Star Nick Kroll to Move His Hips?
- 7 Reasons We Can't Wait For the SAG Awards
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Low Key Ladies' Man
HOW HE GETS THE GIRLS
"They love to laugh. I imagine that's what attracts them to me because I'm not exactly Brad Pitt."
THE PERFECT DATE
"You have a date, but you just do it in the house so no one finds out. Start in the backyard, move to the TV room, and make a night of it."
WHAT HE LOOKS FOR IN A GIRL
"I like when a woman comes up with a plan to do fun, creative things. And I'd love to meet a girl who can cook, because I don't cook at all."
"I've been proposed to a couple times on MySpace. It's flattering, but I say, 'I'd need to know more about you, other than your MySpace picture.'"
WHY WOMEN LUST AFTER HIS LIPS
"They're big, the bottom one in particular; it looks like a piece of toro."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!