Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
"Every day is like my birthday," says KANYE WEST. But that didn't stop the rapper from marking his milestone 30th b-day with an over-the-top bash June 7—taking over Manhattan's flagship Louis Vuitton store and sipping bottles of Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial champagne (one had been bedazzled with "Kanye" spelled out in crystals). He even performed a miniconcert for guests like ASHLEE SIMPSON, JAY-Z, DIDDY, RIHANNA and MARIAH CAREY. (What did Carey give as a present? "I was there, wasn't I?" she joked afterward.) Even Kanye's mother, Donda, got in on the fun, dancing onstage to "She Wants to Move" while her son chanted, "Go, Mom! Go, Mom!" into the microphone. Pal BONO couldn't make it, but he still sent along a gift: a "Happy Birthday"-playing bagpiper.
What's the secret to BRITTANY MURPHY's marital bliss? A well-trained husband! "I leave everything up to the boss," SIMON MONJACK told Insider of his bride at Rock & Republic's City of Hope charity gala in L.A. on June 9.
Forget diamonds—TEA LEONI and DAVID DUCHOVNY chose ink to celebrate their recent 10th anniversary. "We tattooed our wedding bands [on]," Leoni said June 11 while promoting You Kill Me. "It's an anagram for a sweet nothing we say to each other."
American Idol alum KELLIE PICKLER dished on her new beau, Nashville Predators' JORDIN TOOTOO, at the CMA Music Festival: "I scream my head off in a Predators jersey at his games, and he comes to my concerts and does the same."
- CONTRIBUTORS Molly Lopez,
- Ryan Pienciak,
- With Laura Hahn,
- Kimberly Lansing,
- Jeffrey Slonim,
- Kay West.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!