Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West's NSFW 'Famous' Music Video Features a Topless Taylor Swift Sculpture: 'Special Thanks for Being Famous'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- It's a Girl! Audrina Patridge Welcomes Daughter Kirra Max
- Restaurant Owner Fires His Son After Customer Is Called 'Fatty' on Receipt
- Mother of Accused Slenderman Stabber Expresses Concern Over Daughter's Future After Teen's Mental Illness Stabilizes: 'With Lucidity Comes Awareness'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
Kyra Sedgwick 5 Things on My Mind
1 BRENDA GOT A MAKEOVER. THANK GOODNESS.
This season Sedgwick wears fitted clothes and subtle makeup. Her character's old look "was definitely out there," says the actress, 41. "I wear lipstick, but not in those big, bold colors!"
2 WELL, AT LEAST SHE'S GOOD AT HER JOB.
"My struggles are with day-to-day things, like driving and talking on the phone or getting dressed in the morning. I find it all perplexing."
3 AH, CALIFORNIA SUMMERS.
"We love living on the beach," says the actress, who brings along husband Kevin Bacon, 48, when she goes to L.A. to shoot the show. (Their daughter Sosie, 15, is at camp, and son Travis, 18, is back home in New York.) "We hike in the mountains and walk on the beach. And I'm doing yoga—I like the effect it has on my serotonin levels."
4 NEW YORK RULES.
"I miss the pulse of the city," says Sedgwick. "Here [in L.A.] everyone eats dinner at 6. We go to dinner at 9. It's amazing how this place shuts down."
"I love See's," she says of the California-based confectioner. "That's my drug of choice. Mmm, the Butterscotch Kiss! Every day I have some kind of candy."
- Pamela Warrick/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!