Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Of Course This Is What Katy Perry Wears to a Super Bowl Press Conference
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Military Wife and Mother Slashes Children's Throats 'To Keep House Quiet' for Husband
- Gary Dourdan: Former CSI Star Files Bankruptcy for a Second Time; Has Just $84.50 in Savings
- Jockey Faces Felony Charge After Allegedly Electrocuting Horse to Win a Race
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Music Man
HE'S A CHARMER ...
Relax, take your coat off and let me get your name/I love that hour-glass shape you got upon that frame
WHO ALSO LIKES TO BE PAMPERED ...
You ain't gotta worry no more/You keep my bottles cold and you pop 'em/As soon as I walk in the door.
AND DOESN'T MIND A QUIET NIGHT ...
Any way you want it done girl/Or we can stay home, talkin' on the phone/Rappin' 'til we see the sun girl/
OR THE IDEA OF COMMITMENT ...
So rest your weary heart/And relax your mind/'Cause I'm gonna love you girl/Until the end of time/
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!