Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian's Exposed Email Instructs Mom Kris Jenner to Stop Dressing Like a Pilgrim
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin: Our Love Story
- WATCH: Garth Brooks Joins Justin Timberlake on Stage to Sing 'Friends in Low Places'
- Stephen Collins: A Woman Repeatedly Exposed Herself to Me When I Was a Boy
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Music Man
HE'S A CHARMER ...
Relax, take your coat off and let me get your name/I love that hour-glass shape you got upon that frame
WHO ALSO LIKES TO BE PAMPERED ...
You ain't gotta worry no more/You keep my bottles cold and you pop 'em/As soon as I walk in the door.
AND DOESN'T MIND A QUIET NIGHT ...
Any way you want it done girl/Or we can stay home, talkin' on the phone/Rappin' 'til we see the sun girl/
OR THE IDEA OF COMMITMENT ...
So rest your weary heart/And relax your mind/'Cause I'm gonna love you girl/Until the end of time/
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!