Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Wait Until You Read What Martha Stewart Said to Justin Bieber at His Comedy Central Roast
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Mother Allegedly Smothers Her Child in NYC Restaurant Bathroom
- Iggy Azalea Talks Britney Spears Duet: Grabbing Lunch, Becoming Friends
- Cate Blanchett on Watching Her Three Sons Bond with Baby Edith: It's Extraordinary
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Scottish Sex Symbol
1. FANS L-O-V-E HIM
Along with worshipping the Scottish import on Web sites, zealous fans organize conventions in honor of the actor. Last year, "I was in Vegas for my friend's film; meanwhile, there's a convention set up. I would get in so much trouble with fans if I didn't turn up. So I popped in and said hey. It was a lot of fun, but you don't want to make it a habit of turning up at your own conventions."
2. HE'S RUGGED
Though Butler was completely clean-shaven—yes, completely—to better show off his titan muscles in his tiny loincloth, "I only did that because I was told to! Manscaping and all of that is not my thing. I'm more of the Clint Eastwood kind of guy."
3. HE'S LOW-MAINTENANCE
"I definitely like to dress down. I like beaten-up old leather jackets and an old pair of jeans. Even if I buy a new T-shirt, it has to look like I've had it for 10 years."
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!