Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jay Pharoah Talks Saturday Night Live exit: 'I love them – They Are My Family’
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Michael Phelps Opens Up About Ryan Lochte's Rio Robbery Scandal: 'Hopefully He Can Come Out of This a Better Person'
- Renée Zellweger on Her Return to Hollywood: 'I Craved the Creative Process Again'
- The Easiest Ways to Decorate for Fall from the New Target Catalog
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Reluctant Celebrity
1. "I'm a simple guy. I don't like clubs or a lot of people waiting on me. I give dinner parties and cook myself. You won't find me with an entourage."
2. "If a woman isn't environmentally conscious, she will be after going out with me. I like women who are aware of what's going on around them and are willing to learn."
3. "I'm a little embarrassed to admit I like fruity summery drinks like mojitos. It makes me think I'm someplace with a breeze blowing through my hair."
4. "It's pretty easy to figure out who is attracted to the trappings of celebrity. You move away from those women and seek out those who are interested in you."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!