Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rob Kardashian Shows Off Weight Loss on Instagram – but Says He Still Has 'a Lot of Work to Do'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Selenis Leyva Reveals How Her Mom Used to Pull Branches Off Trees and Threaten to Whip Her When She Misbehaved: 'I Can't Do That to My Daughter'
- Kevin Jonas Hopes His Child on the Way Is a Girl Because of Brothers Nick, Joe and Frankie
- Amber Heard 'Got Cold Feet' Before Marriage to Johnny Depp at Their Engagement Party: Source
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Reluctant Celebrity
1. "I'm a simple guy. I don't like clubs or a lot of people waiting on me. I give dinner parties and cook myself. You won't find me with an entourage."
2. "If a woman isn't environmentally conscious, she will be after going out with me. I like women who are aware of what's going on around them and are willing to learn."
3. "I'm a little embarrassed to admit I like fruity summery drinks like mojitos. It makes me think I'm someplace with a breeze blowing through my hair."
4. "It's pretty easy to figure out who is attracted to the trappings of celebrity. You move away from those women and seek out those who are interested in you."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!