Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Verne Troyer Opens Up About Being Called the M-Word As a Child – and How He Physically Defended Himself Against a Bully
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Final Five Reunite for Glam Appearance at U.S. Olympic Committee Awards Show
- Lady Gaga Confirms She's Headlining the 2017 Super Bowl's Halftime Show: 'It's Not an Illusion'!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Reluctant Celebrity
1. "I'm a simple guy. I don't like clubs or a lot of people waiting on me. I give dinner parties and cook myself. You won't find me with an entourage."
2. "If a woman isn't environmentally conscious, she will be after going out with me. I like women who are aware of what's going on around them and are willing to learn."
3. "I'm a little embarrassed to admit I like fruity summery drinks like mojitos. It makes me think I'm someplace with a breeze blowing through my hair."
4. "It's pretty easy to figure out who is attracted to the trappings of celebrity. You move away from those women and seek out those who are interested in you."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!