Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- It's a Full House Reunion! See Which Cast Members Came Together to Party
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- This Bachelor Parody Was Blake Shelton's Best SNL Sketch (VIDEO)
- Watch: Lady Gaga Pole Dances for Her Friend's Bachelorette Party
- SNL Takes on #DeflateGate (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Reluctant Celebrity
1. "I'm a simple guy. I don't like clubs or a lot of people waiting on me. I give dinner parties and cook myself. You won't find me with an entourage."
2. "If a woman isn't environmentally conscious, she will be after going out with me. I like women who are aware of what's going on around them and are willing to learn."
3. "I'm a little embarrassed to admit I like fruity summery drinks like mojitos. It makes me think I'm someplace with a breeze blowing through my hair."
4. "It's pretty easy to figure out who is attracted to the trappings of celebrity. You move away from those women and seek out those who are interested in you."
January 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!