Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mother of Female Soldier Killed in Action Remembers Her Daughter
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Chris Pratt's Son Thinks He's a Firefighter (VIDEO)
- Brody and Brandon Jenner Post to Instagram in Support of Dad Bruce Jenner
- NBC's Inquiry into Brian Williams Expands to Include More Potential Fabrications: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Reluctant Celebrity
1. "I'm a simple guy. I don't like clubs or a lot of people waiting on me. I give dinner parties and cook myself. You won't find me with an entourage."
2. "If a woman isn't environmentally conscious, she will be after going out with me. I like women who are aware of what's going on around them and are willing to learn."
3. "I'm a little embarrassed to admit I like fruity summery drinks like mojitos. It makes me think I'm someplace with a breeze blowing through my hair."
4. "It's pretty easy to figure out who is attracted to the trappings of celebrity. You move away from those women and seek out those who are interested in you."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!