Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Wear Matching Tamagotchis for Their Met Gala Looks!
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Karlie Kloss Has Her Met Gala Gown Cut Right Off Her to Make an Afterparty Dress
- See Madonna's Cheeky Met Gala Look from the Front and the Back
- Go Behind the Scenes As Maria Sharapova Gets Ready for the Met Gala!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Sexy Stand-up
HE DOESN'T DRINK
"I've never had a drink or drug. I want someone who wants to feel the moments of life and doesn't need a substance to enhance or decrease the experience."
SHE'LL BE A PUNCH LINE
"There was one relationship in which some stuff went down, and this girl was like, 'You're not going to talk about this onstage, right? 'It goes with the territory: If you date a comedian, life is the performance, and you better get comfortable with it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!