Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stranded Boaters Rescued from Uninhabited South Pacific Island After Writing 'SOS' in Sand
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Says Carpool Karaoke was 'a Little Awkward' as She Calls James Corden a 'Teddy Bear'
- NBA Star Dwyane Wade's Cousin Killed in Chicago Crossfire: 'Another Act of Senseless Gun Violence'
- Donald Trump's Doctor Admits He Wrote GOP Nominee's Health Report in Just 5 Minutes
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Sentimental Cowboy
A REAL HEART-TO-HEART "I'm not one of those people who wants to be in love for the sake of being in love. But I believe in it."
BABY STEPS "I can definitely see myself married with kids. I'm not ready to say I'm locked down for life, but I do feel I am getting closer to letting some of the walls down."
PUTTING FIRST THINGS FIRST "I'm a workaholic. If I were to marry someone, they would have to be second. But it sure would be good to have somebody to sit on this porch with every now and then."
WHAT HE WANTS IN A WOMAN "She has to be outgoing and she has to love the beach."
WHAT HE WANTS IN A WOMAN, PART II: "Trustworthiness."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!