Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 8 Things We'd Buy for Summer from Reese Witherspoon's Draper James Site
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Toronto Teen Gets in Trouble for Crop Top, Gets 500 Classmates to Wear Them to School the Next Day
- Friday Actor Reynaldo Rey Dies at 75
- Drew Barrymore Gets Her Groove On at Dance-Party Workout Class
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Sentimental Cowboy
A REAL HEART-TO-HEART "I'm not one of those people who wants to be in love for the sake of being in love. But I believe in it."
BABY STEPS "I can definitely see myself married with kids. I'm not ready to say I'm locked down for life, but I do feel I am getting closer to letting some of the walls down."
PUTTING FIRST THINGS FIRST "I'm a workaholic. If I were to marry someone, they would have to be second. But it sure would be good to have somebody to sit on this porch with every now and then."
WHAT HE WANTS IN A WOMAN "She has to be outgoing and she has to love the beach."
WHAT HE WANTS IN A WOMAN, PART II: "Trustworthiness."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!