Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tears and Triumph as Pope Francis Asks Bullied Student to 'Be Courageous' While Singing For Him
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Seattle Uber Users Were Riding Around Town, Mad Max-Style
- Hillary Clinton's Latest Emails Reveal She's a Fan of The Good Wife, Parks And Rec – And Skim Milk!
- No Hard Feelings! Kelly Osbourne Tweets Congrats to Melissa Rivers on Return of Fashion Police
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Sentimental Cowboy
A REAL HEART-TO-HEART "I'm not one of those people who wants to be in love for the sake of being in love. But I believe in it."
BABY STEPS "I can definitely see myself married with kids. I'm not ready to say I'm locked down for life, but I do feel I am getting closer to letting some of the walls down."
PUTTING FIRST THINGS FIRST "I'm a workaholic. If I were to marry someone, they would have to be second. But it sure would be good to have somebody to sit on this porch with every now and then."
WHAT HE WANTS IN A WOMAN "She has to be outgoing and she has to love the beach."
WHAT HE WANTS IN A WOMAN, PART II: "Trustworthiness."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!