Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hillary Clinton Has a Hot Nephew and the Internet Can't Get Over It
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Georgia Woman Allegedly Researched People Who Kill Their Families – Then Shot Daughter-in-Law: Police
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Jared Leto: Playing the Joker in Suicide Squad 'Was a Role of a Lifetime'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 26, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 25
You Think You're Hot!—and So Do We
Sexy Bachelors from All Over Wrote In. These Guys Stood Out
State: New Jersey
My secret weapon is ... "my light green eyes."
I'd like a partner with ... "intelligence and sweetness."
Job: Mechanical engineer
I'm hot because ... "I'm multilingual. I translate jock and fashion into English."
Job: Software engineer
People tell me I look like ... "Tom Cruise ... but I'm 6′4″."
Job: Pro soccer player
Women love my ... "good smile, sense of humor and small-town charm."
Job: Pro volleyball player
I look best in ... "my volleyball uniform. Also, in jeans and a plain white T-shirt."
Job: Professor, writer
State: New York
I'm looking for ... "a man to dance with until 4 a.m."
State: New Jersey
I want someone ... "ambitious and open who can show me a thing or two."
Job: Engineer and student
I'm a catch because ... "I have the utmost respect for women."
Job: Utility line specialist
I'm attractive because ... "I've got wit, charm, charisma and I'm loyal."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!