Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Gang's All Here! Boy Meets World Has the Reunion that Fans Have Been Waiting For
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- It's a Boy! Tony Parker Welcomes Second Son
- Shannen Doherty Has 'Demonstrated a Tremendous Amount of Bravery' in Cancer Battle, Says 90210 Costar Ian Ziering
- Father of Muslim U.S. Army Officer Killed in Iraq: 'If It Was up to Donald Trump, He Never Would Have Been in America'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 03, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 1
From Malibu to Miami, the Stars Come Out for Fun in the Sun—Hanging with Pals or Splashing Around with Their Kids
In Miami to host a party at hot spot Mansion, K-Fed dipped with baby Sean and babe Britney (showing off Sean's sibling-to-be, top). The next day, Dad went full throttle with some pals (above).
The tot in the hat? Baby Daisy, on vacation with Mom in Hawaii.
The Click star took a pause with daughter Lily at Venice Beach while—get this—her husband, Len Wiseman, and her Welsh actor ex, Michael Sheen, went boogie boarding together. (Tune in next week when Denise and Richie bring Charlie snorkeling. Or not.)
CAMERON DIAZ & DREW BARRYMORE
Work that lower-back tattoo, Drew! The Charlie's Angels and friends hit the Bahamas' Eleuthera to shake and bake.
All together now: She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny stringy Missoni bikini ... in Malibu with boyfriend Cisco Adler.
Swept Away—the sequel! The actress came close to being washed up in Malibu but survived to romp with husband Ryan Phillippe and their two kids.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!