Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Corden Act Out His Films in Six Minutes
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 27- May 3, 2015
- Jimmy Fallon and Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' (Video)
- Met Gala 2015 Hair Trend: Kate Hudson and Jennifer Lawrence Lead the Chic Topknot Club
- Cara Delevingne Accessorizes Her Met Gala Look with Tattoos: See Her Ink!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 03, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 1
From Malibu to Miami, the Stars Come Out for Fun in the Sun—Hanging with Pals or Splashing Around with Their Kids
In Miami to host a party at hot spot Mansion, K-Fed dipped with baby Sean and babe Britney (showing off Sean's sibling-to-be, top). The next day, Dad went full throttle with some pals (above).
The tot in the hat? Baby Daisy, on vacation with Mom in Hawaii.
The Click star took a pause with daughter Lily at Venice Beach while—get this—her husband, Len Wiseman, and her Welsh actor ex, Michael Sheen, went boogie boarding together. (Tune in next week when Denise and Richie bring Charlie snorkeling. Or not.)
CAMERON DIAZ & DREW BARRYMORE
Work that lower-back tattoo, Drew! The Charlie's Angels and friends hit the Bahamas' Eleuthera to shake and bake.
All together now: She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny stringy Missoni bikini ... in Malibu with boyfriend Cisco Adler.
Swept Away—the sequel! The actress came close to being washed up in Malibu but survived to romp with husband Ryan Phillippe and their two kids.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!