Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lucy Kalanithi on Her Neurosurgeon Husband's Heartbreaking, Bestselling Memoir – And on Losing Him to Lung Cancer at 37
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Deadpool Star Brianna Hildebrand Admits She Once Had Major Crush on Ryan Reynolds: I 'Photoshopped Myself Into a Picture with Him'
- Amazing Race's Joslyn Davis and Erin Robinson Blog About 'Full-Blown Sprint to Mexico City' in Premiere
- Wounded U.S. Marine Kirstie Ennis Shares the (Hilarious) Words She Expects to Hear from Prince Harry at Invictus Games
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 03, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 1
From Malibu to Miami, the Stars Come Out for Fun in the Sun—Hanging with Pals or Splashing Around with Their Kids
In Miami to host a party at hot spot Mansion, K-Fed dipped with baby Sean and babe Britney (showing off Sean's sibling-to-be, top). The next day, Dad went full throttle with some pals (above).
The tot in the hat? Baby Daisy, on vacation with Mom in Hawaii.
The Click star took a pause with daughter Lily at Venice Beach while—get this—her husband, Len Wiseman, and her Welsh actor ex, Michael Sheen, went boogie boarding together. (Tune in next week when Denise and Richie bring Charlie snorkeling. Or not.)
CAMERON DIAZ & DREW BARRYMORE
Work that lower-back tattoo, Drew! The Charlie's Angels and friends hit the Bahamas' Eleuthera to shake and bake.
All together now: She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny stringy Missoni bikini ... in Malibu with boyfriend Cisco Adler.
Swept Away—the sequel! The actress came close to being washed up in Malibu but survived to romp with husband Ryan Phillippe and their two kids.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!