Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,080 covers and 53,257 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Oh Bébé! See What Kim Kardashian Picked Up in Paris
- Emma Stone: My Mom's Cancer Diagnosis 'Was Terrifying'
- Ever Wanted to Wish Johnny Depp a Happy Birthday? Here's Your Chance!
- Bachelorette Meredith Phillips Opens Up About Her Alcoholism
- Could Martha Stewart & Liam Neeson Be the Perfect Match? Dr. Oz Thinks So!
On Newsstands Now
- Brad's Devotion: The Inside Story
- Oklahoma Tornado: Heroic Rescues
- Michael Douglas on Catherine's Health
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday May 22, 2013 01:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 16, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 3
—QUEEN LATIFAH, costarring in Hairspray, on the Hollywood scene
JOSH DUHAMEL DISHES ON ...
How he's been spending his summer: I went to London and Russia to see my girl [Fergie].
Being mistaken for Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet: Hilarious!
His new film Transformers: I didn't really grasp the idea of it at first. I just remembered them as cartoons and toys. It wasn't until I saw the conceptual art that I was like, "Please let me play in your movie!"
Costuming for the film: We should have had helmets. But we don't look as pretty with them on.
It must be incredible waking up to yourself every morning
—TYRESE, at a BET Awards party, on his favorite pick-up line
3 Questions For ...
1 FOR YOUR NEW ACTION FLICK RESCUE DAWN, YOU SPENT THREE MONTHS IN THE JUNGLES OF THAILAND. WHAT WAS THAT LIKE? One day we saw this beautiful spiderweb. I was tapping the spider and he'd run around. Then an expert came along and said, "Wow, look at that spider! It will kill you with one bite!"
2 DID YOU REALLY EAT WORMS FOR THE MOVIE? There were no worms—there were maggots.
3 GROSS! WHAT DOES THAT TASTE LIKE? Just a gooey texture. But there are all different kinds. The fried [ones are] great! I'd walk around with bags of them—like potato chips.
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Carrie Bell,
- Shruti Dhalwala,
- Jed Dreben,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!