Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and George Ezra on Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC,
Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- The Beckham Boys Leave Victoria and David at Home for the Kids' Choice Awards
- Harrison Ford Released from the Hospital After Plane Crash
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 16, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 3
Transformers' Shia LaBeouf
So what was your best stunt in Transformers?
We were on top of [L.A.'s] Orpheum Theatre about 50 stories up, and [director] Michael Bay decided it would be a good idea to hang me off the side by my toes. One wire was the only thing keeping me from falling. There's all these people looking who don't know we're filming, and they're yelling, "Don't jump!"
In Surf's Up, the penguin version of you gets to hang 10. But you've been asked to stop surfing in real life for insurance reasons. Anything else you can't do?
I used to dirt bike a lot. I can't do that anymore. Can't eat a whole lot of chocolate anymore.
That's no fun. Why not?
Can't be in Indiana Jones and be a fatso!
Guess so. How do you like working with Jones director Steven Spielberg?
He makes me nervous. We talk about boxing, just to level the playing field. There's not much else we can meet on an equal level about.
You were accepted to Yale last fall. Think you'll ever enroll?
I'd love to go to school and have a normal life. But I don't see any professor at Yale being able to teach me more than Steven Spielberg.
Okay, what's the most amusing mispronunciation of your name you've ever heard?
I just got back from France and they called me SHEE-ITE LA BEEF!
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!