Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- July 4th Nail Art: Three Very Different (but Easy-to-Do!) Manicures
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- A Jeweled Bible and Silver Altar: Inside the Historic Church Where Princess Charlotte Will Be Christened
- Former Buffy Star Nicholas Brendon Publicly Asks Dr. Drew for Help with His Depression
- Bikinis, Barbecues & Babies: How Stars Are Celebrating the Fourth of July
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 17, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 3
From a Romantic Helicopter Ride to a Radiohead Concert Date Night, the Goofball Duo Get Serious—with Each Other
What's smokin' in Carrey's life these days is his romance with McCarthy, 33, which began quietly a few months ago but has shot into public view in recent weeks as the rubber-faced pair step out everywhere from a June 16 helicopter ride in Santa Monica to a Fiona Apple concert a few days later. The 44-year-old comedian, says a source close to him, "is very happy."
As is McCarthy, who has been uncharacteristically mum about her new love. "I'm so brutally honest and tell people everything about my personal life, it's really hard not to," she told Access Hollywood, adding that Carrey is "an amazing person." The couple have more than just a silly streak in common: Carrey has a daughter, 18-year-old Jane, with first wife Melissa Womer; McCarthy has a son, 4-year-old Evan, with director John Asher. (McCarthy and Asher filed for divorce last August.) For now, the twosome seem focused on simply having a good time. "They were laughing and smiling," says an observer at the Radiohead concert. "They just look like such a great couple."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!