Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch President Obama Bust a Move with Native Alaskan Kids
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Female Police Officer Assaulted, Thrown Down Embankment in Pennsylvania: Reports
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Posts Adorable Snap of Nephew 'Izzy' Israel David Dillard
- Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball in Aaron Sorkin-Penned Biopic
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 17, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 3
Happy Birthday Mr. President
The Boomer in Chief Turns 60 July 6, but It Hasn't Slowed Him Down. On the Run, He Talks About Biking, Bum Knees and Bad Gifts
My knee. My legs are probably next. But I'm working out hard still at age 60, trying to retard age, riding hard [on my mountain bike].
* MRS. BUSH ALSO TURNS 60 THIS YEAR. WHAT'S THE LAST ROMANTIC THING SHE DID FOR YOU?
She said, "Get out of bed and get me coffee" [laughter]. No, she's having a surprise birthday party for me.
* WHAT'S THE WORST BIRTHDAY GIFT YOU EVER GOT?
The bland tie, the dreary sweater ... I'm still hoping for some good ones here, so I don't want to offend the main giver [gestures toward Laura Bush]. Maybe a new pair of bike shorts from the First Lady is all I would care about.
* ARE YOUR DAUGHTERS BARBARA AND JENNA STILL DADDY'S GIRLS?
As far as I'm concerned. I'm the guy they're able to manipulate [laughter].
* DO YOUR OWN PARENTS STILL GIVE A LITTLE TOO MUCH OPINION ON HOW YOU'RE DOING?
Mother does, in particular [laughter]. The other day she said, "It's hard to believe I have a 60-year-old son." I didn't say, "It's hard for me to believe I have an 81-year-old mother."
* COULD YOU AND AL GORE EVER BE FRIENDS, LIKE YOUR DAD AND BILL CLINTON?
I don't know. In 2½ years I'll be a member of the ex-Presidents club. But I'm very busy these days.
September 02, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!