My knee. My legs are probably next. But I'm working out hard still at age 60, trying to retard age, riding hard [on my mountain bike].
* MRS. BUSH ALSO TURNS 60 THIS YEAR. WHAT'S THE LAST ROMANTIC THING SHE DID FOR YOU?
She said, "Get out of bed and get me coffee" [laughter]. No, she's having a surprise birthday party for me.
* WHAT'S THE WORST BIRTHDAY GIFT YOU EVER GOT?
The bland tie, the dreary sweater ... I'm still hoping for some good ones here, so I don't want to offend the main giver [gestures toward Laura Bush]. Maybe a new pair of bike shorts from the First Lady is all I would care about.
* ARE YOUR DAUGHTERS BARBARA AND JENNA STILL DADDY'S GIRLS?
As far as I'm concerned. I'm the guy they're able to manipulate [laughter].
* DO YOUR OWN PARENTS STILL GIVE A LITTLE TOO MUCH OPINION ON HOW YOU'RE DOING?
Mother does, in particular [laughter]. The other day she said, "It's hard to believe I have a 60-year-old son." I didn't say, "It's hard for me to believe I have an 81-year-old mother."
* COULD YOU AND AL GORE EVER BE FRIENDS, LIKE YOUR DAD AND BILL CLINTON?
I don't know. In 2½ years I'll be a member of the ex-Presidents club. But I'm very busy these days.
* WHAT'S THE LAST BODY PART THAT GAVE OUT ON YOU?