Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- The Untold Story of Rock Hudson's Final Days
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 17, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 3
I Knew I Was a Grown-Up When ...
Now a Husband (to Christy Turlington) and Dad, He Reflects on Leaving the Bachelor Life
1. I WATCH NICKELODEON, NOT MY KNICKS
"There is no way I'm giving up two hours of my day to watch a ball game when free time doesn't really exist. The best show on TV is [Nickelodeon's] Wonder Pets! The little duck has a great New York accent, so obviously I can identify."
2. I FOCUS ON PLAY DATES, NOT PLAYLISTS
"I used to be religious about finding new bands. I'd go to Tower Records every Tuesday and buy a stack of CDs. Now my life revolves around making sure I've put together an exhausting day for my kids. I take them to the park, do a picnic, work them out in the playground. Hopefully, they're ready for their nap."
3. I'M MORE FOCUSED ON WORK
"My writing has matured. I was in such a hurry as a young guy. As you get older, you see everything you do is not brilliant."
4. I HAD TO FIND A NEW HOBBY
"The hardest thing is not being the athlete that I was. We have such a hard time putting a softball game together every week because somebody comes down with a different injury. Now I play guitar. "
5. I STROLL PAST THE BAR
"I used to hang out at Puffy's Tavern [the site of this interview and photo] quite a bit. And now the only time I walk past this place is when I've got my son in a stroller and I'm taking him on a late night walk to try and get him to fall asleep. I'll walk past the new versions of me and my friends and that's when it hits me—I'm not one of the young guys anymore. But this feels like the right place to be."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!