Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- M&M's Is Letting Fans Vote for the New Peanut Flavor – See the Finalists
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Ben Foster: Taking Performance-Enhancing Drugs for Lance Armstrong Biopic 'Definitely Damaged' My Body
- Historic Royal Photos for Sale! See Stunning Snaps of a Young Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles
- Hayden Panettiere Enters Treatment for Postpartum Depression
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 23, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 4
IN SCREEN SHAPE
"I went through a phase where I didn't work out, I ate, and I was happy. I loved the way I felt in my body," Sandra Bullock told PEOPLE in March. Recently a more slender Bullock stepped out, a sign that she's headed back to work. Later this month, Bullock begins shooting a romantic comedy, All About Steve, with Thomas Haden Church.
Janet Jackson's Yo-Yoing Weight: Bad for Her?
With no new CD to plug, Janet Jackson seems to have let her famed abs go into hiding. "I've seen her go up and down for years," Jackson's trainer, Tony Martinez, told PEOPLE last year, after she lost 60 lbs. Might the star be better off exercising a little moderation? Yes, says American Dietetic Association rep Roberta Anding, RD. "Every time your weight goes up and down, the next attempt at weight loss is more difficult."
Gave Birth Just 5 Weeks Ago!
Looking enviably trim—and positively glowing—Keri Russell performs the main workout a very new mom gets: the Freestyle Baby Lift. Here, she strolls (sans stroller) with son River, born June 9.
- CONTRIBUTORS Alexis Chiu,
- Tiffany McGee,
- Michelle Tan.
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!