Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chandra Levy: Five Things to Know About the Murdered D.C. Intern
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Game of Thrones Will End After Season 8, HBO Confirms
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 23, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 4
IN SCREEN SHAPE
"I went through a phase where I didn't work out, I ate, and I was happy. I loved the way I felt in my body," Sandra Bullock told PEOPLE in March. Recently a more slender Bullock stepped out, a sign that she's headed back to work. Later this month, Bullock begins shooting a romantic comedy, All About Steve, with Thomas Haden Church.
Janet Jackson's Yo-Yoing Weight: Bad for Her?
With no new CD to plug, Janet Jackson seems to have let her famed abs go into hiding. "I've seen her go up and down for years," Jackson's trainer, Tony Martinez, told PEOPLE last year, after she lost 60 lbs. Might the star be better off exercising a little moderation? Yes, says American Dietetic Association rep Roberta Anding, RD. "Every time your weight goes up and down, the next attempt at weight loss is more difficult."
Gave Birth Just 5 Weeks Ago!
Looking enviably trim—and positively glowing—Keri Russell performs the main workout a very new mom gets: the Freestyle Baby Lift. Here, she strolls (sans stroller) with son River, born June 9.
- CONTRIBUTORS Alexis Chiu,
- Tiffany McGee,
- Michelle Tan.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!