Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 3 Dead, 9 Injured in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooting; Suspect Identified and in Custody
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Left with a Thanksgiving Mess? Let These Hollywood Hotties Clean Up for You
- VIDEO: Watch Heavyweight Champ Wladimir Klitschko's Pre-Fight Serenade to 'Wind Beneath My Wings'
- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 23, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 4
Charlie Gets Engaged!
Charlie Sheen Proposes to Girlfriend Brooke Mueller on a Romantic Trip to Costa Rica
So, too, was his bride-to-be, who accepted Sheen's surf-side proposal during a Costa Rican getaway last month. The engagement caps a low-key romance that began when Sheen, 41, and real estate investor Mueller, 29, were introduced by actress and mutual pal Rebecca Gayheart at a party in April 2006. Says Barak, a longtime Sheen pal: "They're very lovey-dovey. You see them holding hands like glue."
Even more significantly, Mueller has been bonding with the most important girls in Sheen's life: Sam, 3, and Lola, 2, his daughters with ex-wife Denise Richards, 36. (Their marriage legally ended last November.) Earlier this month, Mueller joined Richards and Sam for a girls' lunch in Beverly Hills. "Brooke loves his kids very much," says Barak. While the pair have yet to set a wedding date, the engagement ring—complete with a raised "C" and "B" under the diamond—serves as a happy prelude. "When she takes the ring off, there's an imprint, kind of like a tattoo, on her finger," says Barak. "It's nice to see that she complements him and he complements her."
- Brenda Rodriguez/Los Angeles,
- Elizabeth Leonard/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!