Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Corbin Bleu Is Married! The High School Musical Alum Ties the Knot!
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- VIDEO: Why Amy Winehouse's Mom Has No Regrets: 'I Couldn't Have Done Anything Different'
- Tom Hiddleston Attends Comic-Con After Trip Down Under with Taylor Swift
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Self Tanner Works Instantly (Then Lasts for Weeks!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 23, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 4
Charlie Gets Engaged!
Charlie Sheen Proposes to Girlfriend Brooke Mueller on a Romantic Trip to Costa Rica
So, too, was his bride-to-be, who accepted Sheen's surf-side proposal during a Costa Rican getaway last month. The engagement caps a low-key romance that began when Sheen, 41, and real estate investor Mueller, 29, were introduced by actress and mutual pal Rebecca Gayheart at a party in April 2006. Says Barak, a longtime Sheen pal: "They're very lovey-dovey. You see them holding hands like glue."
Even more significantly, Mueller has been bonding with the most important girls in Sheen's life: Sam, 3, and Lola, 2, his daughters with ex-wife Denise Richards, 36. (Their marriage legally ended last November.) Earlier this month, Mueller joined Richards and Sam for a girls' lunch in Beverly Hills. "Brooke loves his kids very much," says Barak. While the pair have yet to set a wedding date, the engagement ring—complete with a raised "C" and "B" under the diamond—serves as a happy prelude. "When she takes the ring off, there's an imprint, kind of like a tattoo, on her finger," says Barak. "It's nice to see that she complements him and he complements her."
- Brenda Rodriguez/Los Angeles,
- Elizabeth Leonard/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!