Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Show Off Their Enviable Beach Bodies on Vacation in Corsica
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- July 4th Nail Art: Three Very Different (but Easy-to-Do!) Manicures
- A Jeweled Bible and Silver Altar: Inside the Historic Church Where Princess Charlotte Will Be Christened
- Former Buffy Star Nicholas Brendon Publicly Asks Dr. Drew for Help with His Depression
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 24, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 4
Is pregnancy easier the third time around?
It was always easy for me. I'm lucky. A friend said, "You just got back into shape, and here you go again." I don't think about that at all. The child is more important than my figure.
What are you doing to stay in shape?
Not much. I'm busy running after the kids. We try to take them everywhere we go. On the plane it's [especially] hard. People sometimes have no mercy.
What are Leni and Henry like?
Henry is huge. He's a really nice little boy. Leni loves to dance and put on a show. She speaks German and English, which I'm proud of. She'll say things in German, and Seal will say, "What does that mean?" He understands a lot, but she's catching up.
How do you and Seal keep your romance alive?
We're always going to be newlyweds. I really hope so. Things are good. My mother is coming to L.A., and we're leaving her with the kids to go to Vegas for four or five days. Sometimes you have to do that. You can't forget about love. We're going to see shows and do some fun things.
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
To get an update on your favorite Project Runway stars, go to www.people.com/projectrunway
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!