Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Teresa Giudice Is 'Holding Up' in Prison: Source
- Read the Cover Story: Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Her Secret Health Crisis
- The Royals Preview: Ophelia's Boy Toy Revenge Against Prince Liam
- Teen Forced to Undergo Chemotherapy Denied Visitation with Mom, Must Stay in Hospital
- How Kelly Clarkson Mentored the American Idol Contestants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 24, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 4
Amber's 'I Do'
Scott Peterson's Former Lover Marries the Guy (Almost) Next Door
Bobby is Robert Hernandez, 37, a divorced corrections officer and father of two, whom Frey met last October after she, Justin and daughter Ayiana, 5, moved a few doors down from him in a gated community in Clovis, Calif. After a Disneyland vacation in June Hernandez proposed, her dad says. "Bobby came to me and said, 'Our kids get along and I really, really want to be married.'"
The outdoor ceremony took place at sunset July 5 overlooking Emerald Bay, just outside Lake Tahoe. It was a small affair, families only. The couple plan to hold a larger reception at a later date. As for the future, Frey, 31, plans to open her own massage therapy spa in the Fresno area later this year. The couple and their blended family will live in the custom-built house Frey had constructed after the publication of her 2005 bestseller detailing her affair with Peterson and role in bringing him to justice. But the most important matter, says her father, is "they are really in love."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!