Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Your Pets, Dressed Up for Santa!
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- Australian Dad, 2 Sons Found Alive After Being Lost for 10 Days
- An ER Visit Doesn't Stop Kelly Clarkson from Killing It (and Raising $200K!) in Nashville
- Father of 3-Year-Old Girl Abandoned at the Grove Has Been Found, Say Police
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 24, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 4
Amber's 'I Do'
Scott Peterson's Former Lover Marries the Guy (Almost) Next Door
Bobby is Robert Hernandez, 37, a divorced corrections officer and father of two, whom Frey met last October after she, Justin and daughter Ayiana, 5, moved a few doors down from him in a gated community in Clovis, Calif. After a Disneyland vacation in June Hernandez proposed, her dad says. "Bobby came to me and said, 'Our kids get along and I really, really want to be married.'"
The outdoor ceremony took place at sunset July 5 overlooking Emerald Bay, just outside Lake Tahoe. It was a small affair, families only. The couple plan to hold a larger reception at a later date. As for the future, Frey, 31, plans to open her own massage therapy spa in the Fresno area later this year. The couple and their blended family will live in the custom-built house Frey had constructed after the publication of her 2005 bestseller detailing her affair with Peterson and role in bringing him to justice. But the most important matter, says her father, is "they are really in love."
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!