Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 24, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 4
Baywatch's Gena Lee Nolin and Her NHL-husband, Cale Hulse, Welcome a New Team Member: Son Hudson
April 15 • 8 lbs. 6 oz.
With former Baywatch star Gena Lee Nolin and Calgary Flames hockey defenseman Cale Hulse as parents, 3-month-old Hudson Lee Hulse may feel right at home on Malibu Beach or the ice rink. If big brother Spencer, 9, has his way, Hudson will need plenty of sunblock. "Spencer wants to teach him to surf," says Nolin, 34, who gave birth April 15 via emergency C-section after 14 hours of labor. For now the family (Nolin had Spencer with ex-husband Greg Fahlman; Hulse, 32, has daughter Caia, 5, from a previous relationship) is focused on nursing.
"Cale jumps up for a feeding," says Nolin, who hand-painted trees in Hudson's nursery. "I pump and he gives Hudson the bottle." She's also pumping iron after putting on 35 lbs. of baby weight, thanks to her killer cheeseburger cravings. To regain her fab form in six months, she's doing an hour of cardio and light weight lifting five days a week. "It's not realistic to get super skinny in a month," says Nolin, who's equally matter-of-fact about her acting career. "I want to work, but being a mom is my No. 1 priority. My children teach me to slow down and enjoy life."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!