Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Eli Roth Ditches Horror Movies for a Love Story About ... Sharks?
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Quad Webb-Lunceford Dishes on Lisa Nicole Cloud Married to Medicine Drama: 'There Is No Relationship'
- #TBT: Princess Diana Went to the Back to the Future Premiere 30 Years Ago
- From EW: Dierks Bentley Premieres Official Live Video for 'Riser'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 30, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 5
Red, White & Beckham
The Soccer Star, His Stylish Wife and Their Three Boys Set Up House in L.A., Where He Goes to Practice, She Makes Pancakes and the Paparazzi Rejoice
"Victoria and David are extremely family-oriented," says a pal. "It's hard to stress how momsy Victoria really is." Victoria, 33, has in fact already made several trips to L.A. to seek out schools and shop for their new $22 million Beverly Hills mansion—a few blocks from pals Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes—where she makes pancake breakfasts for the kids every morning. And when David, 32, finishes practice with his new team the L.A. Galaxy (who signed him to a five-year, $32.5 million contract), the family eats dinner together.
They're already blending in with the locals, munching on fast food from In-N-Out Burger, though other customs may be harder to grasp; on her July 16 NBC special Victoria Beckham: Coming to America, Mrs. Beckham described Thanksgiving by saying Yanks "get loads of pretzels, mash them up and stuff them up turkeys' bums."
This fall the power couple will launch their his-and-hers fragrance line in the U.S. What's next on the boys' agenda? They're going to Disneyland!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!