Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Hottest Royal You Don't Know: Meet Teen Prince Nikolai
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Beloved Nuns Stabbed to Death in Mississippi Were 'Extraordinary in Just an Ordinary, Simple Way'
- Beloved Fire Department Chaplain Who Died on 9/11 Honored with Annual Walk: 'He Helped Me Understand Life Was Worth Living'
- Gene Wilder, Beloved Star of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Dies at 83
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 30, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 5
Red, White & Beckham
The Soccer Star, His Stylish Wife and Their Three Boys Set Up House in L.A., Where He Goes to Practice, She Makes Pancakes and the Paparazzi Rejoice
"Victoria and David are extremely family-oriented," says a pal. "It's hard to stress how momsy Victoria really is." Victoria, 33, has in fact already made several trips to L.A. to seek out schools and shop for their new $22 million Beverly Hills mansion—a few blocks from pals Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes—where she makes pancake breakfasts for the kids every morning. And when David, 32, finishes practice with his new team the L.A. Galaxy (who signed him to a five-year, $32.5 million contract), the family eats dinner together.
They're already blending in with the locals, munching on fast food from In-N-Out Burger, though other customs may be harder to grasp; on her July 16 NBC special Victoria Beckham: Coming to America, Mrs. Beckham described Thanksgiving by saying Yanks "get loads of pretzels, mash them up and stuff them up turkeys' bums."
This fall the power couple will launch their his-and-hers fragrance line in the U.S. What's next on the boys' agenda? They're going to Disneyland!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!