Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian West on Butt Pad Chatter: 'Everyone Has Seen My Butt Naked and Knows I Don't Need Them!'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Husband Buys Wrong Lottery Ticket, Ends Up Winning $169 Million
- Gold Medalist Aries Merritt on His Post-Kidney Transplant Olympic Comeback Plans: 'I Kept Pushing Forward'
- The BFG PEOPLE Review: A Whoopsy Wiffling Ringbeller for the Whole Family
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 30, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 5
—MANDY MOORE, costarring in [License to Wed], when asked the secret to making a relationship work
MEGAN FOX DISHES ON ...
Her breakout role in [Transformers]: When they first called me to audition for it, I didn't understand. I got it confused with [Power Rangers]. I was like, "Am I going to have to be a robot?" It was all a big blur.
The hazards of filming an action flick: I lost my two big toenails from the constant running in wardrobe boots—they rubbed my toenails off!
Why she got a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe: She was one of the first people I ever saw on television when I was a baby, and my mom said whenever I would hear her voice I would cry. I just had immense empathy for her.
'I drink a lot of NyQuil. They don't [call] you an alcoholic if you just drink a lot of NyQuil'
—DON CHEADLE, starring in the upcoming biopic Talk to Me, jokingly responding to the question "What do you do for fun?"
3 Questions For ...
Harry Potter's Rupert Grint
1 SO THE BOOK ISN'T COMING OUT FOR A FEW MORE DAYS, BUT IF YOU COULD WRITE THE ENDING FOR THE WHOLE HARRY POTTER SERIES, HOW WOULD IT GO?
If [my character] Ron could die, I wouldn't be sad. That would be a cool scene—a really heroic moment.
2 IS IT TRUE THAT YOU RECENTLY PURCHASED AN ICE CREAM TRUCK?
Oh yeah, I drive it everywhere! It's got the freezer and little whipping machine.
3 REALLY, AN ICE CREAM TRUCK? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
I've always been interested in that industry. It's what I wanted to be when I was younger. If [acting] doesn't work out, I've got a backup plan.
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!