Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Speaks Out After Leslie Jones Troll Abuse: 'We Need to Do Better'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Jay Mohr Calls Off Divorce to Wife Nikki Cox Just Six Days After Filing
- Bernie Sanders Fights Tears as His Brother Casts a Vote in Their Parents' Honor: 'They Would Be Immensely Proud'
- Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Talk Playing Husband and Wife in New Film: We 'Supported Each Other'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 31, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 5
LATEST GIG: Plays Eric's (Kevin Connolly's) girlfriend Sloan on the HBO hit Entourage
▪ BOY TALK: "I never ever had so much fun on anything as I do working with the guys on Entourage," says Chriqui. "There are times when we're laughing so hard, it's a matter of taking a deep breath to get through a scene." Any hints for the rest of the season? "Things heat up! That's all I'll say."
▪ CAREER DRIVEN: As a kid in Canada, Chriqui knew she wanted to act by age 7, when she got cast in a local play. "I was like, 'Daddy, you're going to drive me to rehearsals,'" says the actress, who also guest-starred on The O.C. last year.
▪ SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER HER: At 16, Chriqui lost her mother, Liliane, to cancer. "It was awful. I had to deal with death at a really young age," she says. "But I feel like her passing is part of my story. When I look up and see a star, I know my mom is there. She's with me all the time. It's a powerful connection."
▪ ROLE MODEL: "Reese Witherspoon is my everywoman," says Chriqui. "She's managed to have a family and this amazing career. That's the goal." As for her love life, although she won't name him, Chriqui has been dating a "brilliant architect" from New York for three years and divides her time between there and L.A.
▪ HOLLYWOOD LIFE: "Everybody knows at least one person like everyone on Entourage—this town's crazy!" says Chriqui. Which is one reason why she lies relatively low. "I love going out, but I'm never going to compromise an audition just to go to that hot party." Still, she does make for a fun guest. "My elbows are double-jointed, so I can flip them inside out," she says. "You know how stupid stuff comes up like that? I'll go, 'Oh really? Well, I can do this!'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!