Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside Gene Wilder's Final Days and Private Health Battle
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- T-Pain Thanks Fans for Support Following Fatal Stabbing of His Niece
- Miranda Kerr on Orlando Bloom's Nude Paddleboarding Photos: 'What Were You Thinking?'
- Chris Brown's Alleged Victim Speaks out After His Arrest for Assault: 'He Knows What He Has Done'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 31, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 5
Royal Watch Hot Weather Edition
HARRY AND WILLIAM TAKE THEIR GALS TO THE POLO GROUNDS
William's girlfriend Kate Middleton, 24 (in floral dress), got a hug from royal cousin Zara Phillips, 25 (with belt), when they and Harry's gal Chelsy Davy, 20 (in white dress), turned out on July 15 to watch William, 24 (right), and Harry, 21 (left), play to raise funds for a spinal injury charity. Noted: Middleton was utterly at ease with Will's staff and polo chums.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEA
No, the Duke of York and family aren't headlining a production of Beauty and the Beast. On July 15 Prince Andrew and Fergie celebrated their eldest daughter's 18th birthday with a costume ball at Windsor Castle. The theme was 1888. Why? Because Bea, who wore a silk taffeta gown created by New York City design house Marchesa, was born at 8:18 p.m. on Aug. 8, 1988. The proud prince spoke emotionally about his daughter "flying the nest"—then huddled with his occasional date, American actress Angie Everhart.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!