Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Scandal Recap: Fitz and Mellie Plan Her Political Future as the Show Takes on Ferguson
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Harrison Ford Suffered 'Bad Laceration' to Scalp in Plane Crash, Says Eyewitness
- Twitter Flooded with Show of Support for Harrison Ford After Plane Crash
- Aviation Expert on Harrison Ford's Crash Landing: 'Everything He Did Was Perfect'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 31, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 5
Royal Watch Hot Weather Edition
HARRY AND WILLIAM TAKE THEIR GALS TO THE POLO GROUNDS
William's girlfriend Kate Middleton, 24 (in floral dress), got a hug from royal cousin Zara Phillips, 25 (with belt), when they and Harry's gal Chelsy Davy, 20 (in white dress), turned out on July 15 to watch William, 24 (right), and Harry, 21 (left), play to raise funds for a spinal injury charity. Noted: Middleton was utterly at ease with Will's staff and polo chums.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEA
No, the Duke of York and family aren't headlining a production of Beauty and the Beast. On July 15 Prince Andrew and Fergie celebrated their eldest daughter's 18th birthday with a costume ball at Windsor Castle. The theme was 1888. Why? Because Bea, who wore a silk taffeta gown created by New York City design house Marchesa, was born at 8:18 p.m. on Aug. 8, 1988. The proud prince spoke emotionally about his daughter "flying the nest"—then huddled with his occasional date, American actress Angie Everhart.
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!