Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Aurora Theater Shooting: Was James Holmes Insane When He Killed 12 People?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Man Reunites with Cop Who Rescued Him from a Dumpster as a Baby in 1989
- DWTS: Which Partners Realized the Eras of Their Ways in Week 7?
- Nastia Liukin on Derek Hough's DWTS Injury: 'We're Taking It Day by Day"
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 31, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 5
Avril's Happy Ending
Amid a Sea of White Roses, Punk-Pop Princess Avril Lavigne and Sum 41 Singer Deryck Whibley Share a Fairy-Tale Wedding in California
After a half-hour ceremony, the 110 guests (including music moguls Clive Davis and L.A. Reid) showered Lavigne and Whibley, 26, with white rose petals as they walked back up the aisle. For the dinner reception—held under a tent that planner Mindy Weiss decorated with scarlet velvet drapes, red roses and candelabras—Lavigne changed into a Chantilly lace Vera Wang gown and then shared her first dance with Whibley to the Goo Goo Dolls' "Iris." Though the music stopped at the un-rock and roll hour of 10:30 p.m., there were no complaints. "The wedding was pretty unbelievable," says Lavigne's producer and friend Butch Walker. "It was storybook beautiful."
April 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!