Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Goat Helps Clydesdale Escape from Farm
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Pharrell Williams Recruits His Parents & Their Family Recipes for His Latest Project
- Scott Eastwood Says He Never Saw Any Tension Between The Rock and Vin Diesel on Set of Fast 8
- Who Is Terra Jolé? 5 Things You Need to Know About the History-Making DWTS Contestant
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 31, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 5
Avril's Happy Ending
Amid a Sea of White Roses, Punk-Pop Princess Avril Lavigne and Sum 41 Singer Deryck Whibley Share a Fairy-Tale Wedding in California
After a half-hour ceremony, the 110 guests (including music moguls Clive Davis and L.A. Reid) showered Lavigne and Whibley, 26, with white rose petals as they walked back up the aisle. For the dinner reception—held under a tent that planner Mindy Weiss decorated with scarlet velvet drapes, red roses and candelabras—Lavigne changed into a Chantilly lace Vera Wang gown and then shared her first dance with Whibley to the Goo Goo Dolls' "Iris." Though the music stopped at the un-rock and roll hour of 10:30 p.m., there were no complaints. "The wedding was pretty unbelievable," says Lavigne's producer and friend Butch Walker. "It was storybook beautiful."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!