Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jessie J Is Out of the Hospital and Back on Stage: 'Still Fragile But Much Better'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Bobby Brown Struggles Through Concert, Forgets Lyrics: 'I Am in a Different Zone Right Now'
- Paris Hilton: Sister Nicky and Her Fiancé Are the 'Perfect Couple'
- RHOA's Claudia Jordan on Reports She Was Fired Amidst NeNe Leakes Drama: 'We'll See What Happens'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 31, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 5
Avril's Happy Ending
Amid a Sea of White Roses, Punk-Pop Princess Avril Lavigne and Sum 41 Singer Deryck Whibley Share a Fairy-Tale Wedding in California
After a half-hour ceremony, the 110 guests (including music moguls Clive Davis and L.A. Reid) showered Lavigne and Whibley, 26, with white rose petals as they walked back up the aisle. For the dinner reception—held under a tent that planner Mindy Weiss decorated with scarlet velvet drapes, red roses and candelabras—Lavigne changed into a Chantilly lace Vera Wang gown and then shared her first dance with Whibley to the Goo Goo Dolls' "Iris." Though the music stopped at the un-rock and roll hour of 10:30 p.m., there were no complaints. "The wedding was pretty unbelievable," says Lavigne's producer and friend Butch Walker. "It was storybook beautiful."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!