Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 31, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 5
Avril's Happy Ending
Amid a Sea of White Roses, Punk-Pop Princess Avril Lavigne and Sum 41 Singer Deryck Whibley Share a Fairy-Tale Wedding in California
After a half-hour ceremony, the 110 guests (including music moguls Clive Davis and L.A. Reid) showered Lavigne and Whibley, 26, with white rose petals as they walked back up the aisle. For the dinner reception—held under a tent that planner Mindy Weiss decorated with scarlet velvet drapes, red roses and candelabras—Lavigne changed into a Chantilly lace Vera Wang gown and then shared her first dance with Whibley to the Goo Goo Dolls' "Iris." Though the music stopped at the un-rock and roll hour of 10:30 p.m., there were no complaints. "The wedding was pretty unbelievable," says Lavigne's producer and friend Butch Walker. "It was storybook beautiful."
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!