Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston's Daughter
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick: Their Love in Photos
- Cat Uses Husky as Bed Because Why Not? (VIDEO)
- Justin Timberlake's Changing Looks!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 02:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 31, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 5
5 Questions for Bryce Dallas Howard
1. M. Night wrote Lady as a bedtime story for his kids. Did your parents tell you bedtime stories?
They read to me a lot, and my dad made up stories for me. Somehow they would all turn into one big pitch for his latest movie. My mom would be like, "Ixnay on the pitches! They're really not appropriate for a child. You're pitching Ransom!"
2. Your character in Lady has an oddly formal way of speaking. Did you carry it over from The Village?
Everyone, when I'm just in a cab or an elevator, will be like, "Oh, where are you from?" So I guess I've somehow adopted this weird way of speaking. But I had that problem long before The Village.
3 You're so pale in Lady. Did you have to stay out of the sun?
I always stay out of the sun! But they did take out all my freckles each morning. It took three hours in makeup.
4. You come from a family of redheads. Did it cause a spectacle when you were all out together?
Separately it was fine, but together we looked like some kind of circus act. Because there were four kids, and both parents, and if the grandparents came, or the aunts and uncles, we were all redheads.
5. You went blonde for Spider-Man 3 but back to red two days after it wrapped for your June wedding to actor Seth Gabel. Why?
People were joking, like, "You could just alter it on the computer afterward," and I was like, "Oh my God, I so don't want to do that."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!