Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- #LoveWins: Twitter Shuts Down Old Navy Critics After Company Posts Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Jodie Sweetin Reveals Why She's Glad She's Not a Frontrunner on DWTS
- Misty Copeland Remembers Her Former Collaborator Prince: 'He Will Forever Live On'
- Smoothie the Cat Is Instagram's New Beauty Queen
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 31, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 5
'Til Death Do Us Part? Not Quite. Two and a Half Years After Getting Hitched on Camera, Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro Split
It all made sense just a few days later when Navarro, 39, and wife Carmen Electra, 34, announced they had separated after two and a half years of marriage. "They've tried so hard to stay together," says a friend. "But both of them finally realized it's just not working out."
Anyone who watched the couple lovingly plan their wedding on the 2004 MTV series 'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen & Dave might have thought that despite one failed marriage behind him back in 1994 and one behind her (she wed ex-NBA star Dennis Rodman in 1998), the rocker and the Baywatch babe had a good shot at success. The two, who met through a mutual friend in 2000, also suffered a common loss: Navarro's mother was murdered by a boyfriend in 1983 and Electra's died of brain cancer in 1998. Still, despite a happy beginning, the past year has been "very rocky," says a source, blaming hectic schedules for the rift. "They're both heartbroken, but they still love each other," says the source. "The reality of it is that they're better off as best friends."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!