Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Fitness Trainers Gain 60 Lbs. and Drop it Again to Demonstrate How Hard it Is to Lose Weight
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Dancing with the Stars Champion Nyle DiMarco Strips Down for Chippendales Gig
- Anthony Weiner's Third Sexting Strike Cost Him More Than Just His Wife – He Also Got Fired
- After Car Crash, Colorado Father Allegedly Tells Cops, 'I Was Trying to Kill My Son'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 31, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 5
'Til Death Do Us Part? Not Quite. Two and a Half Years After Getting Hitched on Camera, Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro Split
It all made sense just a few days later when Navarro, 39, and wife Carmen Electra, 34, announced they had separated after two and a half years of marriage. "They've tried so hard to stay together," says a friend. "But both of them finally realized it's just not working out."
Anyone who watched the couple lovingly plan their wedding on the 2004 MTV series 'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen & Dave might have thought that despite one failed marriage behind him back in 1994 and one behind her (she wed ex-NBA star Dennis Rodman in 1998), the rocker and the Baywatch babe had a good shot at success. The two, who met through a mutual friend in 2000, also suffered a common loss: Navarro's mother was murdered by a boyfriend in 1983 and Electra's died of brain cancer in 1998. Still, despite a happy beginning, the past year has been "very rocky," says a source, blaming hectic schedules for the rift. "They're both heartbroken, but they still love each other," says the source. "The reality of it is that they're better off as best friends."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!