Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bryan Cranston, Susan Lucci and More React to All My Children Creator Agnes Nixon's Death
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Donald Trump on Alicia Machado's Miss Universe Reign: 'I Saved Her Job'
- José Fernández's Pregnant Girlfriend Maria Arias Makes First Public Appearance Since His Death at Memorial Service
- Utah Man Allegedly Held Teen in Shed For Six Weeks, Forcing Her to Perform Sex Acts for Food and Water
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 31, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 5
'Til Death Do Us Part? Not Quite. Two and a Half Years After Getting Hitched on Camera, Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro Split
It all made sense just a few days later when Navarro, 39, and wife Carmen Electra, 34, announced they had separated after two and a half years of marriage. "They've tried so hard to stay together," says a friend. "But both of them finally realized it's just not working out."
Anyone who watched the couple lovingly plan their wedding on the 2004 MTV series 'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen & Dave might have thought that despite one failed marriage behind him back in 1994 and one behind her (she wed ex-NBA star Dennis Rodman in 1998), the rocker and the Baywatch babe had a good shot at success. The two, who met through a mutual friend in 2000, also suffered a common loss: Navarro's mother was murdered by a boyfriend in 1983 and Electra's died of brain cancer in 1998. Still, despite a happy beginning, the past year has been "very rocky," says a source, blaming hectic schedules for the rift. "They're both heartbroken, but they still love each other," says the source. "The reality of it is that they're better off as best friends."
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!