Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Johnny Depp's 15-Year-Old Daughter Makes Stunning Red Carpet Debut at Chanel (Joining These Other A-List Daughters)
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- WATCH: Gonzo Takes On Digital Underground's 'Humpty Dance' in Latest Muppet Mash-Up
- FROM TIME: Miley Says Indiana's Religious Freedom Law Supporters 'Are Dinosaurs, and They Are Dying Off'
- Angelina Jolie on Overcoming Difficulty: 'What Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 07, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 6
Penélope & Eduardo Cruz
Eduardo, were you into music growing up in Spain?
EDUARDO: Since I was 13, when I started to compose. I learned to play keyboard and guitar and taught myself bass and drums.
PENELOPE: I've seen it since he was a little boy around the house with a guitar.
EDUARDO: When I was a kid, in our house there was always music.
PENELOPE: From opera to flamenco. I took Eduardo to his first Marilyn Manson concert when he was 14.
EDUARDO: We met him.
PENELOPE: He's actually a very nice guy.
We hear the Cruz family is all about karaoke.
EDUARDO: I hate karaoke! If there's a party, they say, "Eduardo, come and sing!" and I'm like, "I just left the studio where I sang!"
PENELOPE: I am a karaoke queen! I have a machine in my house. There is something very tacky about it, but it's fun. Once I sang the Gwen Stefani and Eve song "Rich Girl," trying to do both of them at the same time.
Can Penélope carry a tune?
EDUARDO: Yeah. Her tone is very good for singing.
PENELOPE: He never told me that before! First time I heard it.
Can Eduardo act?
PENELOPE: This one's a clown. With me it's the worst because he's the only one who tells me all my defects. According to him, I have a lazy eye, a huge ear and my feet are completely deformed because of dancing. I laugh because I know how much he loves me.
EDUARDO: She's my best friend.
Are you protective of Penélope when it comes to guys?
EDUARDO: If I didn't like the guy, I would let her know. It would be clear—he wouldn't enter the house.
PENELOPE: I like that he's protective of me.
So, Eduardo, would you ever set Penélope up on a date?
PENELOPE: He lets me decide those things.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!