Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lance Bass: 'I Can See How Women Are Scared to Come Forward' About Sexual Harassment
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Texas Woman Visits All 30 MLB Stadiums in Honor of Late Mother: 'She Was with Me the Whole Journey'
- The Chic (Celeb-Loved) Flats You Need in Your Closet
- FROM EW: Charlize Theron in Talks to Play a Former CIA Assassin in The Gray Man – a Role Once Intended for Brad Pitt
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 07, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 6
This Summer, Stars Are Heading Outdoors to Bend, Stretch and McCon-augh-size (So That's How He Gets Those Abs...)
McConaughey's Malibu routine on July 18 "is his own thing—it's just fun for him," says a source close to the actor. What is it, exactly? "There's a little martial arts in it and a little yoga." With a whole lotta sand in your pants.
The California Roll
"He feels like as long as it's light outside, he needs to be doing something," says a source.
The Limbo Bend
McConaughey's workout rule? As he told PEOPLE last fall: "Break one sweat a day."
The Stomach Surf
"He runs every day on the beach or he'll go for a bike ride with Lance [Armstrong]," says the source. "He loves being physical."
COURTENEY COX ARQUETTE
The actress, who also power walks, recently flaunted her forehand—and ultra-toned legs—on the court in Malibu.
Yoga "keeps you in tune," says the hip-hop mogul (with teacher Laura Russo in Miami on July 19). "You learn to smile and breathe."
His old-school approach to getting fit: stadium runs. On July 15, Reese's husband tackled the bleachers again in Brentwood, Calif.
Drop and give me 20! The Desperate Housewife worked her arms at a July 17 training session in a Santa Monica park.
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!