Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrates Her 44th Birthday with a Makeup-Free Selfie
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Barack Obama Leads Tributes as Former Israeli President Shimon Peres Dies at 93
- Halle Berry Stuns in Pink and Black David Koma Bodycon Dress at Revlon Luncheon
- Protesters Gather as Man Is Shot and Wounded by San Diego Police: Report
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Celebs Lightened Up with Pastel Eye Shadow and Soft Pink Lips
To emphasize the pregnant Weisz's "radiant beauty," makeup artist Katya Thomas used pink blush, white and pink shadows on lids with pale plum in the creases, and a "goldy pink" lip gloss. "It's a long show," she explains. "You don't want something high-maintenance!"
• Dior Ultra Gloss in Delight of Apricot, $23.50; www.sephora.com
Since Witherspoon's gown was Christian Dior from the 1950s, makeup artist Molly Stern complemented it with a look of "classic Hollywood glamour with a fresh twist." She used soft beige and grey shadows, peach blush and pink lip stain topped with shimmery pink gloss.
• Shu Uemura Lolishine Rouge 939, $20; www.shuuemura-usa.com
"Nicole has a fairy-princess quality," says makeup artist Angela Levin of the actress and Chanel spokeswoman. Levin enhanced that look with this transparent, "natural lip color" gloss, "glistening pink" blush and, to play off Kidman's cream dress, light green eye shadow.
• Chanel Glossimer in Sirop, $24.50; www.chanel.com
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!