Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance with Shiloh and Zahara
- Celeb Trainer Erin Oprea: My Favorite Move to Burn Calories
- A Trust Betrayed: Food Network Murder Mystery
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Celebs Lightened Up with Pastel Eye Shadow and Soft Pink Lips
To emphasize the pregnant Weisz's "radiant beauty," makeup artist Katya Thomas used pink blush, white and pink shadows on lids with pale plum in the creases, and a "goldy pink" lip gloss. "It's a long show," she explains. "You don't want something high-maintenance!"
• Dior Ultra Gloss in Delight of Apricot, $23.50; www.sephora.com
Since Witherspoon's gown was Christian Dior from the 1950s, makeup artist Molly Stern complemented it with a look of "classic Hollywood glamour with a fresh twist." She used soft beige and grey shadows, peach blush and pink lip stain topped with shimmery pink gloss.
• Shu Uemura Lolishine Rouge 939, $20; www.shuuemura-usa.com
"Nicole has a fairy-princess quality," says makeup artist Angela Levin of the actress and Chanel spokeswoman. Levin enhanced that look with this transparent, "natural lip color" gloss, "glistening pink" blush and, to play off Kidman's cream dress, light green eye shadow.
• Chanel Glossimer in Sirop, $24.50; www.chanel.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!