Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nearly 30 Years After Brutal Killing, Authorities Reopen Cold Case of Denise Porter
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- North Korea Experiences Severe Internet Outages Following Sony Cyber Attack
- From EW: J.K. Rowling Finally Gives Harry Potter Fans What They Want
- The Bachelor's Chris Soules: 'I'm in Love!'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Celebs Lightened Up with Pastel Eye Shadow and Soft Pink Lips
To emphasize the pregnant Weisz's "radiant beauty," makeup artist Katya Thomas used pink blush, white and pink shadows on lids with pale plum in the creases, and a "goldy pink" lip gloss. "It's a long show," she explains. "You don't want something high-maintenance!"
• Dior Ultra Gloss in Delight of Apricot, $23.50; www.sephora.com
Since Witherspoon's gown was Christian Dior from the 1950s, makeup artist Molly Stern complemented it with a look of "classic Hollywood glamour with a fresh twist." She used soft beige and grey shadows, peach blush and pink lip stain topped with shimmery pink gloss.
• Shu Uemura Lolishine Rouge 939, $20; www.shuuemura-usa.com
"Nicole has a fairy-princess quality," says makeup artist Angela Levin of the actress and Chanel spokeswoman. Levin enhanced that look with this transparent, "natural lip color" gloss, "glistening pink" blush and, to play off Kidman's cream dress, light green eye shadow.
• Chanel Glossimer in Sirop, $24.50; www.chanel.com
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!