Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hilary Duff Doesn't Need to 'Look Absolutely Perfect in a Bathing Suit'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Newlywed Nurse Performs Life-Saving Chest Compressions on Stranger – While Wearing Her Wedding Dress!
- Police Had Responded to Three Suicide Attempts at Home of Texas Mother Who Killed Her Daughters
- Women Are 19 Times More Likely to Land a Job Interview If They Wear a Low-Cut Shirt in Application Photo, Study Finds
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Celebs Lightened Up with Pastel Eye Shadow and Soft Pink Lips
To emphasize the pregnant Weisz's "radiant beauty," makeup artist Katya Thomas used pink blush, white and pink shadows on lids with pale plum in the creases, and a "goldy pink" lip gloss. "It's a long show," she explains. "You don't want something high-maintenance!"
• Dior Ultra Gloss in Delight of Apricot, $23.50; www.sephora.com
Since Witherspoon's gown was Christian Dior from the 1950s, makeup artist Molly Stern complemented it with a look of "classic Hollywood glamour with a fresh twist." She used soft beige and grey shadows, peach blush and pink lip stain topped with shimmery pink gloss.
• Shu Uemura Lolishine Rouge 939, $20; www.shuuemura-usa.com
"Nicole has a fairy-princess quality," says makeup artist Angela Levin of the actress and Chanel spokeswoman. Levin enhanced that look with this transparent, "natural lip color" gloss, "glistening pink" blush and, to play off Kidman's cream dress, light green eye shadow.
• Chanel Glossimer in Sirop, $24.50; www.chanel.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!