Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
- 19 Kids & Counting Recap: Jessa and Ben Receive Their Wedding Invitations, Shop for Flowers
- Jennifer Garner: My Favorite Role Is 'Mommy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 19, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 11
On Tour with Christina Aguilera
What Does It Take for the Pop Diva to Stage a Spectacle? Start with 10 Costume Changes, Add Eight Dancers, Sprinkle 820 Lbs. of Confetti—and Don't Forget the Loving Husband Waiting Backstage
While "Jordy" rarely goes a week without joining his wife and three dogs on the road, he gave her an antique locket with their wedding photos to keep with her at all times. Other tour must-haves? Diptyque candles, hot tea and lots of movies. "I love my DVDs," says Aguilera, who pops in anything from The Sound of Music to Halloween. "They're my comfort away from home."
For video from backstage at the show, go to PEOPLE.COM/CHRISTINAVIDEO
March 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!