Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Everything You're Going to Want from Target's Fall Catalog—Before it Comes Out
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- The Final Five Share the Best Way to Deal With Social Media Haters: 'You Really Can't Focus on the Lies'
- Kelly Rowland Chops Her Long Locks, Vanessa Hudgens and Shanina Shaik Follow Suit
- The Final Five Are Single and Ready to Mingle: 'We Don't Need Tinder'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 19, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 11
On Tour with Christina Aguilera
What Does It Take for the Pop Diva to Stage a Spectacle? Start with 10 Costume Changes, Add Eight Dancers, Sprinkle 820 Lbs. of Confetti—and Don't Forget the Loving Husband Waiting Backstage
While "Jordy" rarely goes a week without joining his wife and three dogs on the road, he gave her an antique locket with their wedding photos to keep with her at all times. Other tour must-haves? Diptyque candles, hot tea and lots of movies. "I love my DVDs," says Aguilera, who pops in anything from The Sound of Music to Halloween. "They're my comfort away from home."
For video from backstage at the show, go to PEOPLE.COM/CHRISTINAVIDEO
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!