Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bachelor in Paradise: Kaitlyn's Final Castaway Is ...
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Teen Mom 2 Star Jenelle Evans Opens Up About Beating Addiction and Co-Parenting with Her Ex
- Woman Gunned Down by Mysterious Assailant in Seemingly Random Attack in Hollywood
- Florida State Quarterback Kicked Off Team After Video Surfaces Showing Him Punching Woman in the Face
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 19, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 11
On Tour with Christina Aguilera
What Does It Take for the Pop Diva to Stage a Spectacle? Start with 10 Costume Changes, Add Eight Dancers, Sprinkle 820 Lbs. of Confetti—and Don't Forget the Loving Husband Waiting Backstage
While "Jordy" rarely goes a week without joining his wife and three dogs on the road, he gave her an antique locket with their wedding photos to keep with her at all times. Other tour must-haves? Diptyque candles, hot tea and lots of movies. "I love my DVDs," says Aguilera, who pops in anything from The Sound of Music to Halloween. "They're my comfort away from home."
For video from backstage at the show, go to PEOPLE.COM/CHRISTINAVIDEO
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!