Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Comic-Con Has Started – and Fans Are Going All Out with Their Costumes
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- RHONJ's Teresa Giudice Struggles to Balance Motherhood with Post-Prison Restrictions: 'It's Hard to Be Monitored All the Time'
- 7 Times Jennifer Lopez & Her Rock-Hard Abs Made Us Forget She's 47
- We Performed Circus Acts with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 19, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 11
On Tour with Christina Aguilera
What Does It Take for the Pop Diva to Stage a Spectacle? Start with 10 Costume Changes, Add Eight Dancers, Sprinkle 820 Lbs. of Confetti—and Don't Forget the Loving Husband Waiting Backstage
While "Jordy" rarely goes a week without joining his wife and three dogs on the road, he gave her an antique locket with their wedding photos to keep with her at all times. Other tour must-haves? Diptyque candles, hot tea and lots of movies. "I love my DVDs," says Aguilera, who pops in anything from The Sound of Music to Halloween. "They're my comfort away from home."
For video from backstage at the show, go to PEOPLE.COM/CHRISTINAVIDEO
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!