Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Richards Travels to Mexico to Watch Her Daughter Brooke Get Married
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- First Look! Matt Damon is Lost in Space in Ridley Scott's The Martian
- Our Body Issue Stars React to Nice Tweets about Themselves
- Prince Harry Meets Niece Princess Charlotte – Finally!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
They Bucked the Soft Beauty Trend in Favor of Sultry Style
She sported high hair "to balance the bow" on her dress, says Christian Dior makeup artist Shane Paish.
No easy updo here. La Lopez slicked hers back, the better to bat her enormous eyelashes.
With flat-ironed locks the Queen (along with Jennifer Aniston) refused to ride the Oscar wave.
Unlike the undone styles on other actresses, her hair was a chic nod to Old Hollywood.
Her side-swept hair was soft and sweet but her lips were a standout red.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!