Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Kanye Step Out for Stylish Dinner Date After Yeezy Fashion Show
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- POTUS and FLOTUS' Valentine's Day Messages to Each Other – and Why They Never Fight
- Mother of Columbine Shooter Speaks Out Nearly 17 Years After Massacre: Not a Day Goes by That 'I Don't Think of the People That Dylan Harmed'
- Is This Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift Part II? Rapper Insists Her Joke Inspired 'Famous' Lyrics: 'I Did Not Diss' Her
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
They Bucked the Soft Beauty Trend in Favor of Sultry Style
She sported high hair "to balance the bow" on her dress, says Christian Dior makeup artist Shane Paish.
No easy updo here. La Lopez slicked hers back, the better to bat her enormous eyelashes.
With flat-ironed locks the Queen (along with Jennifer Aniston) refused to ride the Oscar wave.
Unlike the undone styles on other actresses, her hair was a chic nod to Old Hollywood.
Her side-swept hair was soft and sweet but her lips were a standout red.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!