Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez and More to Headline Star-Studded 2016 Global Citizen Festival
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Eva Longoria Takes Aim at Trump During DNC Speech: 'My Family Never Crossed a Border, the Border Crossed Us'
- WATCH: Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Can't Help but Break Character During Hilarious Art Therapy Skit
- Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen Reveal They Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
A New Trend? Ultraluxe Bags Set Off Dazzling Rings and Bracelets
The Cleopatra bag's an Oscar tradition—each year one actress gets to carry one. In '05 it was Kate Winslet; in '04, Charlize Theron. Jen wore her $5,500 version with a Bulgari bracelet.
The $7,400 sterling-silver clutch matched the dazzle of a custom Fred Leighton diamond bracelet.
Sleek silver leather was a perfect foil for the 17.28-carat Bulgari emerald cocktail ring.
BEST IN SHOE
She was the first to wear the bejeweled and antique-gold-trimmed "Paris" sandal, available in August for $990.
Her $1,130 minaudière set off a rose-cut diamond ring from Fred Leighton.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!