Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Diane Kruger Gives C.J. Parker a Run for Her Money in Red One-Piece Swimsuit
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Stanford Sexual Assault Convict Brock Turner to Be Released From Jail on Friday
- Vicki Gunvalson Has the Support of the Last RHOC Alum You'd Expect
- Kelly Dodd Defends Her Bad Behavior to Heather Dubrow: 'I Don't Just Attack People'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
A New Trend? Ultraluxe Bags Set Off Dazzling Rings and Bracelets
The Cleopatra bag's an Oscar tradition—each year one actress gets to carry one. In '05 it was Kate Winslet; in '04, Charlize Theron. Jen wore her $5,500 version with a Bulgari bracelet.
The $7,400 sterling-silver clutch matched the dazzle of a custom Fred Leighton diamond bracelet.
Sleek silver leather was a perfect foil for the 17.28-carat Bulgari emerald cocktail ring.
BEST IN SHOE
She was the first to wear the bejeweled and antique-gold-trimmed "Paris" sandal, available in August for $990.
Her $1,130 minaudière set off a rose-cut diamond ring from Fred Leighton.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!