Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- And He Loves Her! Which Beatle Is a Big Adele Fan?
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- Sherri Shepherd Ex Reacts to Custody Appeal Ruling
- Eighth Grader Told by Principal to Change Her Natural Hair Because It's 'Too Poofy'
- Bill Cosby and Wife Camille Photographed for First Time in More Than a Year
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
A New Trend? Ultraluxe Bags Set Off Dazzling Rings and Bracelets
The Cleopatra bag's an Oscar tradition—each year one actress gets to carry one. In '05 it was Kate Winslet; in '04, Charlize Theron. Jen wore her $5,500 version with a Bulgari bracelet.
The $7,400 sterling-silver clutch matched the dazzle of a custom Fred Leighton diamond bracelet.
Sleek silver leather was a perfect foil for the 17.28-carat Bulgari emerald cocktail ring.
BEST IN SHOE
She was the first to wear the bejeweled and antique-gold-trimmed "Paris" sandal, available in August for $990.
Her $1,130 minaudière set off a rose-cut diamond ring from Fred Leighton.
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!