Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Salvation Army Uses 'The Dress' in Domestic Violence PSA
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Father of 8-Year-Old Boston Bombing Victim in Court: I Knew My Son Wasn't Going to Make It
- The Super-Dads of The Avengers Talk About Parenting (VIDEO)
- Florida Mom Allegedly Forced 7-Year-Old Son to Jump from Window
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
The Bold and the Beautiful
Whatever They Wear, Their Individual Style Always Shines Through
The actress confidently wore a ruffled column done in an unlikely fabric and pattern: cotton stripes.
AZZARO BY VANESSA SEWARD
Though not yet born in the swinging '60s, she takes the vibe and makes it her own.
Who would dare mix winter lilies with a studded leather collar? London's fashion "It" girl.
YOUR VOTES ARE IN!
73% of People.com voters loved Nicole Kidman's Balenciaga sheath. More than 200,000 votes were cast.
March 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!