Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zayn Malik Is Almost Unrecognizable Without His Facial Hair
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Kylie Jenner Just Realized Her Refrigerator Is the Best Place to Take a Selfie (Yes, Really)
- You'll Never Guess Whose Sweater Princess Charlotte Is Wearing
- Will Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt Move to London After Split?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
The Bold and the Beautiful
Whatever They Wear, Their Individual Style Always Shines Through
The actress confidently wore a ruffled column done in an unlikely fabric and pattern: cotton stripes.
AZZARO BY VANESSA SEWARD
Though not yet born in the swinging '60s, she takes the vibe and makes it her own.
Who would dare mix winter lilies with a studded leather collar? London's fashion "It" girl.
YOUR VOTES ARE IN!
73% of People.com voters loved Nicole Kidman's Balenciaga sheath. More than 200,000 votes were cast.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!