Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hillary Clinton Has a Hot Nephew and the Internet Can't Get Over It
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Georgia Woman Allegedly Researched People Who Kill Their Families – Then Shot Daughter-in-Law: Police
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Jared Leto: Playing the Joker in Suicide Squad 'Was a Role of a Lifetime'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Necklace or Not?
The Evening's Two Key Looks Were Dramatic Razzle-Dazzle or Nothing at All
KEIRA KNIGHTLEY'S "priceless" diamond, sapphire, emerald and ruby collar was created by Bulgari in the 1960s for the Shah of Iran.
JENNIFER ANISTON'S Bulgari 1930s double-strand diamond necklace weighs 194 carats.
Stars showed unexpected restraint, setting off flawless skin and elegant bone structure by leaving necks and décolletage unadorned. Many opted only for a bit of sparkle at the ear.
MERYL STREEP in $28,000 Fred Leighton diamond-and-enamel earrings.
JADA PINKETT SMITH in H. Stern sapphire-and-diamond earrings.
HILARY SWANK in her beloved cushion-cut diamond Chopard earrings.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!