Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Necklace or Not?
The Evening's Two Key Looks Were Dramatic Razzle-Dazzle or Nothing at All
KEIRA KNIGHTLEY'S "priceless" diamond, sapphire, emerald and ruby collar was created by Bulgari in the 1960s for the Shah of Iran.
JENNIFER ANISTON'S Bulgari 1930s double-strand diamond necklace weighs 194 carats.
Stars showed unexpected restraint, setting off flawless skin and elegant bone structure by leaving necks and décolletage unadorned. Many opted only for a bit of sparkle at the ear.
MERYL STREEP in $28,000 Fred Leighton diamond-and-enamel earrings.
JADA PINKETT SMITH in H. Stern sapphire-and-diamond earrings.
HILARY SWANK in her beloved cushion-cut diamond Chopard earrings.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!