Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Giggle Girls! Swedish Royal Palace and Princess Madeleine Release Adorable New Photos from Prince Oscar's Christening
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Vanessa Paradis Reportedly Writes Letter Supporting Johnny Depp as Sources Say He Was Never Abusive Towards Her
- Ariel Winter's Senior Prom Dress Proves She Has a Prom Style Uniform
- The Gorgeously Scented Body Oil That Will Transform Your Beauty Routine
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Isaac Goes to the Oscars
Who's Afraid of the Red Carpet? Not Designer and E! Fashion Guru Isaac Mizrahi
My favorite of the night was Keira Knightley. She was a wonderful surprise in that eggplant-colored dress. And that Bulgari necklace! And her hair! Reese Witherspoon also looked stunning. Her dress isn't as photogenic as it is beautiful in person. It looked like a beautiful old oil painting that she found. What I didn't see was a lot of cleavage, which I was happy about—that's a kind of sexiness that's passé. The best accessory of the night belonged to Felicity Huffman. She had William H. Macy next to her! If you have him, Heath [Ledger] or Marc Anthony on your arm, what can be better than that?
One of my favorite interviews of the night was George Clooney. He looked gorgeous! I asked him what he would do if he'd win, and he said, "I won't win." And then he said, "Well, if I do win I'll thank you." And he won, but he didn't thank me. And I'm a little upset about it!
When I asked Ludacris to name his style icon, he told me, "Chris Bridges—a guy who is out to receive the Nobel Peace Prize." I had no idea that was his real name! That's one thing you learn on that red carpet as soon as you get your credentials: Check your ego. I thought it was so funny.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!