Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Royal Twins Alert! Monaco's 8-Month-Old Jacques and Gabriella Trade Dior for Adorable Costumes
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Dylan Penn: Dad Sean Doing 'Great' Post-Breakup with Charlize Theron
- It's National Bow Tie Day, A.K.A. an Excuse to Look at Hot Stars in Suits
- Bob and Cortney Novogratz Blog: Hollywood Hills Ideas to Steal for Your Own Home
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Just One Look?
No Way! Say These Actresses, Who Want to Show Off Their (Fashion) Range
To hit the parties, she bid au revoir to her Givenchy couture gown and slipped into comfortable Christian Lacroix.
After the ceremony, the nominee kicked off her Vera Wang mermaid dress for a Valentino Couture embroidered tulle gown.
She started the night at Elton John's viewing soiree in Lacroix, then pulled a switcheroo into vintage Versace before the Vanity Fair fete.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!