Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gone With the Wind Turns 75 (PHOTOS)
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Nick Jonas Surprises Fans at FAO Schwarz with a Casual Performance of Jealous on the Big Piano
- FROM TIME: Thinking About a Trip to Cuba? 5 Things You Should Know
- Elizabeth Olsen Chops Off Her Hair; the Year of the Bob Continues
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 02:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Just One Look?
No Way! Say These Actresses, Who Want to Show Off Their (Fashion) Range
To hit the parties, she bid au revoir to her Givenchy couture gown and slipped into comfortable Christian Lacroix.
After the ceremony, the nominee kicked off her Vera Wang mermaid dress for a Valentino Couture embroidered tulle gown.
She started the night at Elton John's viewing soiree in Lacroix, then pulled a switcheroo into vintage Versace before the Vanity Fair fete.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!