Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Enrique Iglesias & Rafael Nadal Launch the Most Handsome Restaurant Venture Ever
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- RHOBH: Brandi Glanville and Kyle Richards 'Get Physical' at 'The Party from Hell'
- Jemmye Carroll on Ryan Knight: 'I Will Forever Tell His Stories'
- Angelina Jolie: 'I Have Seen Nothing Like the Suffering I'm Witnessing Now' in Refugee Camps
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Just One Look?
No Way! Say These Actresses, Who Want to Show Off Their (Fashion) Range
To hit the parties, she bid au revoir to her Givenchy couture gown and slipped into comfortable Christian Lacroix.
After the ceremony, the nominee kicked off her Vera Wang mermaid dress for a Valentino Couture embroidered tulle gown.
She started the night at Elton John's viewing soiree in Lacroix, then pulled a switcheroo into vintage Versace before the Vanity Fair fete.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!