Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,188 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Newborn with Umbilical Cord Still Attached Found Abandoned in Stroller: 'His Pajamas Were Soaked in Sweat'
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Man with Successful Modeling Career Reveals He Was Secretly Homeless
- Ben Affleck's Alleged Nanny Fling 'Was the Ultimate Betrayal,' Says Jennifer Garner Source
- Mother and 2 Sons Found with Throats Slit in Florida Were Killed in Wiccan Blue Moon Ritual, Cops Say
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Just One Look?
No Way! Say These Actresses, Who Want to Show Off Their (Fashion) Range
To hit the parties, she bid au revoir to her Givenchy couture gown and slipped into comfortable Christian Lacroix.
After the ceremony, the nominee kicked off her Vera Wang mermaid dress for a Valentino Couture embroidered tulle gown.
She started the night at Elton John's viewing soiree in Lacroix, then pulled a switcheroo into vintage Versace before the Vanity Fair fete.
August 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!