Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ariana Grande Says Her Style Is a Cross Between the 'Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Lola Bunny'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: Oops! Bachelor in Paradise's Jade Tolbert Calls Out Husband Tanner for Not Remembering Their First Kiss
- From SI: Christie Brinkley, Kate Upton and More on What It's Like to Be Part of Sports Illustrated's Iconic Swimsuit Issue
- FROM EW: Which True Blood Hunk Is Joining the Cast of This Is Us?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Add One Loose Chignon to Several Carats of Gems and End Up Looking Like a Million Bucks
With versions worn by Michelle Williams, Naomi Watts and Troy's Diane Kruger, this wavy hybrid of an updo and undone hair swept the contest for best style. It's "soft and romantic," says Robert Vetica, who worked with Watts.
She may hang out on Wisteria Lane, but Huffman chose another flower—Martin Katz's 40-carat, $190,000 "Gardenia" brooch—for stylist Richard Marin to attach to her airy, elegant chignon.
Champagne went straight to Alba's head, thanks to the 44 champagne-and cognac-colored diamonds that made up her $13,000 hairpin from H. Stern. It anchored the full, wavy upsweep that showed off her Erica Courtney earrings and ladybug tattoo.
The $76,000 diamond Cartier hair brooch was vintage, dating from the 1960s. But its asymmetrical placement and the free-form bun stylist Oscar Blandi gave Garner made her Oscar look thoroughly modern.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!