Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Wear Matching Tamagotchis for Their Met Gala Looks!
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Karlie Kloss Has Her Met Gala Gown Cut Right Off Her to Make an Afterparty Dress
- See Madonna's Cheeky Met Gala Look from the Front and the Back
- Go Behind the Scenes As Maria Sharapova Gets Ready for the Met Gala!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Add One Loose Chignon to Several Carats of Gems and End Up Looking Like a Million Bucks
With versions worn by Michelle Williams, Naomi Watts and Troy's Diane Kruger, this wavy hybrid of an updo and undone hair swept the contest for best style. It's "soft and romantic," says Robert Vetica, who worked with Watts.
She may hang out on Wisteria Lane, but Huffman chose another flower—Martin Katz's 40-carat, $190,000 "Gardenia" brooch—for stylist Richard Marin to attach to her airy, elegant chignon.
Champagne went straight to Alba's head, thanks to the 44 champagne-and cognac-colored diamonds that made up her $13,000 hairpin from H. Stern. It anchored the full, wavy upsweep that showed off her Erica Courtney earrings and ladybug tattoo.
The $76,000 diamond Cartier hair brooch was vintage, dating from the 1960s. But its asymmetrical placement and the free-form bun stylist Oscar Blandi gave Garner made her Oscar look thoroughly modern.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!