Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eric Paslay Marries Natalie Harker
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Suki Waterhouse and James Marsden Grab Dinner Together in LA
- Controversial Artist Debuts New Painting of Pregnant Princess Kate Outside St. Mary's Hospital (PHOTO)
- Soleil Moon Frye: Mila and Ashton's Daughter Is 'Absolutely Beautiful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
To Help Elton John's AIDS Foundation, Jessica Alba and Ang Lee Share Oscar Snapshots as Part of AOL's Celeb Candids Program
Sipping pretty in her limo—thanks, in part, to some finishing touches from her hairstylist Robert Ramos—presenter Jessica Alba traveled to the red carpet in style. With her man Cash Warren by her side, the Sin City star later held tight to her Atelier Versace train across the unforgiving pavement. The night before, Alba hit the Weinstein Company bash, sharing a laugh with Sienna Miller. For more photos, go to www.moviefone.com.
Perhaps Robert Downey Jr. thought it was a prom. How else to explain the corsage on his wrist at a pre-Oscar party with Ang Lee and his Brokeback Mountain leading man, Heath Ledger? Later, Lee got cheeky with Ledger's onscreen better half, Jake Gyllenhaal, at a dinner before the Awards ceremony. And following the big night's festivities, the newly anointed Best Director took phone calls, with his new best friend Oscar sitting patiently by his side.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!