Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Renée Zellweger on Her Return to Hollywood: 'I Craved the Creative Process Again'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- The Easiest Ways to Decorate for Fall from the New Target Catalog
- It's a Boy! Guy Pearce and Carice van Houten Welcome Son Monte
- Natalee Holloway's Mom Is Still Seeking Justice 11 Years After Daughter's Disappearance in Aruba
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
To Help Elton John's AIDS Foundation, Jessica Alba and Ang Lee Share Oscar Snapshots as Part of AOL's Celeb Candids Program
Sipping pretty in her limo—thanks, in part, to some finishing touches from her hairstylist Robert Ramos—presenter Jessica Alba traveled to the red carpet in style. With her man Cash Warren by her side, the Sin City star later held tight to her Atelier Versace train across the unforgiving pavement. The night before, Alba hit the Weinstein Company bash, sharing a laugh with Sienna Miller. For more photos, go to www.moviefone.com.
Perhaps Robert Downey Jr. thought it was a prom. How else to explain the corsage on his wrist at a pre-Oscar party with Ang Lee and his Brokeback Mountain leading man, Heath Ledger? Later, Lee got cheeky with Ledger's onscreen better half, Jake Gyllenhaal, at a dinner before the Awards ceremony. And following the big night's festivities, the newly anointed Best Director took phone calls, with his new best friend Oscar sitting patiently by his side.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!