Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 3 Dead, 9 Injured in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooting; Suspect Identified and in Custody
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Left with a Thanksgiving Mess? Let These Hollywood Hotties Clean Up for You
- VIDEO: Watch Heavyweight Champ Wladimir Klitschko's Pre-Fight Serenade to 'Wind Beneath My Wings'
- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
This Year Diamonds Were a Guy's Best Friend
The fully evolved actor wore a $500,000 Sol Rafael diamond brooch to the "celestial event. I wanted something that was going to rain down with stars, and I wanted my son [Hunter, lower right] to have something similar." It was like father, like son with the flower too. As for the croc clutch, Howard walked alone.
Harry Winston lent him a watch, but the hubcap-size diamond studs were his own.
"JUICY J" THREE 6 MAFIA
"A guy in Houston called TV Johnny did my grillz for $30k."
He glammed it up in his wife's fur at the Vanity Fair party.
CLASSIC MAKES A COMEBACK
THE BOW TIE
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!