Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- New Kids on the Block's Jonathan Knight Will Compete on The Amazing Race
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
- What's the One Thing Mulaney Star Martin Short Likes to Cook?
- Alexis Shapiro: Losing Weight, Loving Life
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 09:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
This Year Diamonds Were a Guy's Best Friend
The fully evolved actor wore a $500,000 Sol Rafael diamond brooch to the "celestial event. I wanted something that was going to rain down with stars, and I wanted my son [Hunter, lower right] to have something similar." It was like father, like son with the flower too. As for the croc clutch, Howard walked alone.
Harry Winston lent him a watch, but the hubcap-size diamond studs were his own.
"JUICY J" THREE 6 MAFIA
"A guy in Houston called TV Johnny did my grillz for $30k."
He glammed it up in his wife's fur at the Vanity Fair party.
CLASSIC MAKES A COMEBACK
THE BOW TIE
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!