Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
This Year Diamonds Were a Guy's Best Friend
The fully evolved actor wore a $500,000 Sol Rafael diamond brooch to the "celestial event. I wanted something that was going to rain down with stars, and I wanted my son [Hunter, lower right] to have something similar." It was like father, like son with the flower too. As for the croc clutch, Howard walked alone.
Harry Winston lent him a watch, but the hubcap-size diamond studs were his own.
"JUICY J" THREE 6 MAFIA
"A guy in Houston called TV Johnny did my grillz for $30k."
He glammed it up in his wife's fur at the Vanity Fair party.
CLASSIC MAKES A COMEBACK
THE BOW TIE
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!