Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zayn Malik Is Almost Unrecognizable Without His Facial Hair
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Kylie Jenner Just Realized Her Refrigerator Is the Best Place to Take a Selfie (Yes, Really)
- You'll Never Guess Whose Sweater Princess Charlotte Is Wearing
- Will Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt Move to London After Split?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
This Year Diamonds Were a Guy's Best Friend
The fully evolved actor wore a $500,000 Sol Rafael diamond brooch to the "celestial event. I wanted something that was going to rain down with stars, and I wanted my son [Hunter, lower right] to have something similar." It was like father, like son with the flower too. As for the croc clutch, Howard walked alone.
Harry Winston lent him a watch, but the hubcap-size diamond studs were his own.
"JUICY J" THREE 6 MAFIA
"A guy in Houston called TV Johnny did my grillz for $30k."
He glammed it up in his wife's fur at the Vanity Fair party.
CLASSIC MAKES A COMEBACK
THE BOW TIE
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!