Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Barden Bellas Go to Boot Camp in the New Pitch Perfect 2 Trailer
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Rosario Dawson Plans to Be Mostly Naked This Summer
- The Star Wars-Entourage Mashup You Never Knew You Needed in Your Life
- Olivia Munn Teases Her X-Men: Apocalypse Costume: 'If the Latex Fits …'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
This Year Diamonds Were a Guy's Best Friend
The fully evolved actor wore a $500,000 Sol Rafael diamond brooch to the "celestial event. I wanted something that was going to rain down with stars, and I wanted my son [Hunter, lower right] to have something similar." It was like father, like son with the flower too. As for the croc clutch, Howard walked alone.
Harry Winston lent him a watch, but the hubcap-size diamond studs were his own.
"JUICY J" THREE 6 MAFIA
"A guy in Houston called TV Johnny did my grillz for $30k."
He glammed it up in his wife's fur at the Vanity Fair party.
CLASSIC MAKES A COMEBACK
THE BOW TIE
April 16, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!