Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch: Bill Paxton Swears He's 'Not a Nice Guy' (Yeah, right...), Plus the Young Stars of Mean Dreams Talk About Their Big Breaks
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Are Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Expecting Their First Child?
- WATCH: Blake Shelton Tries Sushi for the First Time and It's Hilarious
- FROM EW Jay Z Mentions Beyoncé's Lemonade on New 'All the Way Up' Remix
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Life of Ryan
E! Honcho Ryan Seacrest Gives People An Inside Peek at How He Became Red Carpet Ready
"So far, so good," says Seacrest (checking his $2,495 Maurice Lacroix watch an hour before the 2:30 p.m. PT preshow begins). "I'm pretty comfortable. I used to get nervous, but now it's exciting."
"We always argue over length," says Seacrest (with stylist Dean Banowetz at a 1 p.m. trim). "He likes it long, but I like it to be low-maintenance and easy. Shorter! Shorter!"
READY FOR A CLOSE-UP
"It reminds me of prom [night]," says Seacrest (in his $1,200 Paul Smith tux). He began his Oscar primping with a head- (eyebrow plucking) to-toe (pedicure) tweaking two weeks earlier.
DRESSED TO KILL
Seacrest's Oscar outfit includes a YSL bow tie ($100), Kwiat tiepin ($1,500) and a choice of three YSL shoe styles (he went with the $530 lace-up pair).
Seacrest (on Friday) preps for the show while getting a $45 manicure at the Four Seasons Hotel spa in Beverly Hills.
"I'm a big fan of the power nap," says rapper and Crash costar Ludacris, who arose from a snooze just an hour before joining Seacrest on-air.
On the Job
Seacrest tried to pump King Kong's Naomi Watts for info on her friend Nicole Kidman's rumored marriage plans with Keith Urban, but Watts preferred to talk about the environmentally friendly Lexus she rode in to the Oscars.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!