Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Hollywood's Reaction to Zayn Malik's Decision to Leave One Direction
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- From TIME: 1 Dead in Shooting Outside NSA Headquarters
- Why Did Iggy Azalea Spill About Her Boob Job?
- Taylor Swift's Most Winning Moments at the iHeartRadio Music Awards
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
What Were They Thinking?
It's a bird! It's a Paris! It's ..."really uncomfortable," admitted Hilton of the feathers on the dress she wore to Elton John's Oscar party.
The mane attraction? Her lioness do and knit butterfly dress at Elton's party. "It's a big sweater," she said. "You put it on and go."
Hutton's matador tux needed more than a leg up.
HELENA BONHAM CARTER
Move over, Dolly Parton, there's a new coif in town.
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!