Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stop Everything: There's Officially a New Peanut M&M's Flavor
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Jason Bourne Packs a Punch! See Matt Damon Trade Blows in Knockout Bourne Supercut
- Former Model Breanne Rice Is Done Hiding Her Vitiligo: 'I Was Basing My Self-Worth on How I Looked'
- WATCH: No More Mr. Nice Guy! Chris Harrison Tries Out Some New Bachelorette Buh-Byes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
What Were They Thinking?
It's a bird! It's a Paris! It's ..."really uncomfortable," admitted Hilton of the feathers on the dress she wore to Elton John's Oscar party.
The mane attraction? Her lioness do and knit butterfly dress at Elton's party. "It's a big sweater," she said. "You put it on and go."
Hutton's matador tux needed more than a leg up.
HELENA BONHAM CARTER
Move over, Dolly Parton, there's a new coif in town.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!