Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Frances Bean Cobain Files for Divorce from Husband Isaiah Silva, Seeks to Protect $450 Million Fortune
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: 17 Hours, 3,000 Miles and 5 Cities: Inside Drake White's 'Livin' the Dream' Charity Blitz
- FROM EW: Eva Longoria to Direct Jane the Virgin Episode
- Amber Heard Calls Out Johnny Depp for Using Charity Donation as 'His Tax Deduction'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
What Were They Thinking?
It's a bird! It's a Paris! It's ..."really uncomfortable," admitted Hilton of the feathers on the dress she wore to Elton John's Oscar party.
The mane attraction? Her lioness do and knit butterfly dress at Elton's party. "It's a big sweater," she said. "You put it on and go."
Hutton's matador tux needed more than a leg up.
HELENA BONHAM CARTER
Move over, Dolly Parton, there's a new coif in town.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!