Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Carrie! Sam! Reba! Country Stars Step Inside PEOPLE's Photo Booth at the 2016 American Country Countdown Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- It's a Girl! Eddie Murphy Welcomes Ninth Child
- A Way-Too-Extensive Guide to Miley Cyrus' Tattoos
- Michael Strahan Promises Kelly Ripa and His Live! Family: I'm Always Going to Be There Whenever You Call
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
What Were They Thinking?
It's a bird! It's a Paris! It's ..."really uncomfortable," admitted Hilton of the feathers on the dress she wore to Elton John's Oscar party.
The mane attraction? Her lioness do and knit butterfly dress at Elton's party. "It's a big sweater," she said. "You put it on and go."
Hutton's matador tux needed more than a leg up.
HELENA BONHAM CARTER
Move over, Dolly Parton, there's a new coif in town.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!