Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Lions vs. Crocodile: This Time, It's Personal (VIDEO)
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 20, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 11
Baby on Board
Awards Season Has Grown on Mom-to-be Rachel Weisz, and Vice Versa
At the Golden Globes, best supporting actress Weisz was all glow and little show in Donna Karan.
Six months along at the SAG Awards, winner Weisz embraced her curves in a snug Rochas gown.
At the BAFTA Awards in England, her bump was unmistakable in Vivienne Westwood.
MARCH 5 OSCARS
"With all the adrenaline, the baby was going crazy ... kicking around," said the Best Supporting Actress (in Narciso Rodriguez).
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!